Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Midweek Tackle is reporting Katy Perry is gonna do the halftime show at the GF. Done deal. I'm not a fan but she'll put on a good show. Can't get worse than some of the crap they've dished out recently...

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry
I’d love it if Freo made the GF and they had tame impala do the entertainment and they played the Freo song and Freo won

Premier Cook farewelling Simpson and being a Freo legend at the same time:
Hadn’t realised that Cookie was a Docker supporter. I knew that McGowan and Saffiotti are Docker supporters. Must be a Labour thing!

Interesting that Simmo said today that our very own Haydn Ballantyne sent him a text wishing him all the best. Simmo said he was very surprised by it.

I don’t know why he would’ve been surprised as former and present Docker players are swell guys 😎

Whats with the "K" in his first name.

Jacob not Jakeb

His Parents must have been either drunk had dyslexia or just dopes.

Pretty obivous that's where his brains come from.
I know three or four Jakeb's. Actually in the last 20 years more Jakeb's than Jacob's. The old version seems quite biblical.I wonder what Adem Yze has to say about it.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was soft as. It was an open handed swipe that accidentally drew blood. I get where the AFL are coming from, but this wasn't malicious or dangerous. Guys are getting fined for punching people in the guts, yet this somehow warranted a week? It's weird. I reckon if there was no blood, it wouldn't have been cited. But the AFL are shitting their pants with head high hits and the optics.

I'd much prefer Heeney to win the brownlow than Cripps, Neale or Daicos.

But I also think Heeney deserves a week for the hit

It'll hopefully be Bont and if anyone deserves one it is him.

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back