Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Even I'm not that broken. Contracted, different story.
I reckon you've definitely had some crackers, major difference is the massive smirk on your face as you post it. Those peeps are dead serious and it's pretty funny.

AFL Midweek Tackle is reporting Katy Perry is gonna do the halftime show at the GF. Done deal. I'm not a fan but she'll put on a good show. Can't get worse than some of the crap they've dished out recently...

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry
Couldn't be worse than knobbie Williams

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's right up there with the North stuff from last year. So many people have NFI and I feel bad for the handful of posters who do understand having to point out every 2nd post for being absolute dribble. I mean, it's funny as hell for us but it must be tedious wading through it all the time.

To put the Harley Reid / Bailey Willams thing to bed….

Simmo made a passing joke as it relates to Williams Tash. Basically said you look like an idiot (ref Goose from Top Gun 😁).

Supposedly didn’t even catch Harley was there.

You can hear it here from the horses mouth from Talking Footy’ interview with Simmo… around 13:20 minute mark.

I can definitely now hear "get rid of that moustache"

Am I remembering Don Pyke differently to most?

Before the camp debacle he had Adelaide playing some fantastic footy, they looked pretty much unbeatable for a stretch
Clearly knows how to get a team to score. Swans seem to improve in that space when he went there as well.

Don't know much about him as an administrator other than to say that presser was uncomfortable AF.

“State rallies around ousted West Coast coach”

Genuine flog behaviour by Sports Editor Jakeb Waddel. Stirs the pot and then reports on the reaction. He does a disservice to any actual reporters on staff.
Yet it's probably the most attention the paper has had in years.

You just need to ignore it or it will keep happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it does sound like a few of those. Once you've read and heard the obviously correct one it's difficult to hear the suggested ones - except sometimes and that's what you hear. Or, at least, what I hear. You're probably not as easily led as I am.

I have never heard this song before so the joke suggested ones are all I hear.

Pigeon Carnivore

“State rallies around ousted West Coast coach”

Genuine flog behaviour by Sports Editor Jakeb Waddel. Stirs the pot and then reports on the reaction. He does a disservice to any actual reporters on staff.
Whats with the "K" in his first name.

Jacob not Jakeb

His Parents must have been either drunk had dyslexia or just dopes.

Pretty obivous that's where his brains come from.

4 candles?! No....fork handles......

Also.....this website has its quirks and oddities. Anyone who's passionate about football or sport is a bit 'weird' when you probably strip it back and give it some analytical thought. You know, that boring stuff.

But one common theme seems to be a batch of uber-delusional fans across ALL 18 teams who take EVERYTHING wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously, including their absurd trade suggestions and outcomes, their ego-driven "I'm right/your wrong" retaliations and just generally messy/sloppy, potages of trolling that seem to spill over like honey in a jar hit with a spoon too quickly!

The joining dots seem to be an obsession with the conquest (at all costs including morality and sanity..) of the competition; total annihilation of all other 17 (as it stands) teams (the ultimate Deathride!!) and the unwavering belief that it should happen at all costs including offering their own grans, next door's grans and a half-eaten box of chicken crimpy's to the Footy Gods!!

By the way, I offered all my Shapes and Grain Waves, plus my sister for a Freo Premiership. 2024 baby!!!!

Here's hoping........

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back