Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please make a GIF of that Tim Kelly kick where he tripped over his own shadow taking that shot on goal?

Eagles still managing a positive free kick ledger 13-6. Not sure how they manage that? Add to that, they've laid just 20 tackles. Had the same number of I50s as the Dogs too.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
And their listeners were calling up to complain “we are losing because of the umpires” - very sad delusional boomers

He could do a JHF and demand a trade at the end of the season, but he's a country lad so I think he'll stick it out to at least the end of his contract.

Also has only had 7 disposals to half time, hope this makes The West realise he needs time to develop and stop expecting him to be the second coming in his 1st year by printing those back pages.
Doggies hell bent on a percentage payday!
10 unanswered goals.
Quite "not happy Jan" over Lathlain way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be worrying for the Eagles that clearly their best players today are Gov, Yeo, Duggan, Kelly, Cripps etc. Nothing from their mid-age tier or youth.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looked at their WAFL list from yesterday - not much stock there either

How does Kelly Underwood get a gig?

Her voice hurts my ears

How was she the other day on that ABC show saying to Corbin Middlemass that the female sports person, think she player the world game, answered about being run in to by 2 metre Peter, and what it would mean.
She was in fantasy land, 2 metre Peter would've put the female soccer player in to next week with a bump like he did

I did say when Garlick said the next decade will be one to remember he was referring to West Coast being a basketcase.

The next 3-4 years Freo can make up some ground what young kids are going to follow a club with no hope. These days a lot of kids growing up jump on winners not loyalty to family/parents follow.

Freo can really tap into the new generation of fans in Perth if they can have a successful period while the Eagles are utter garbage.

What do you guys reckon of West Coasts draft picks? Hewett and Reid look alright to me but appears a few are questioning Ginbey (way too early) or its too difficult to gauge because they're such a poor team across the board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back