Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It was 4th vs 12th.

It’s pretty embarrassing going from a “no excuse” football team to an “any excuse will do” one
it also pretty clearly isn’t a normal season where 4th and 12th are streets apart quality wise, the ladder hasn’t been this congested this much in years.

it’s a glass half full weekend for mine, ****ing annoying that we didn’t capitalise on what would now have been a fantastic chance but the damage is as little as it could’ve been.

Maybe it's that the movie about the Roman with hair in his teeth, Gladiator starting on TV (sorry, rude joke), but I have a positive thought about our bad game on the weekend.
Here goes: when Tassie join the league, we will be one of the "big or strong" teams with experience playing there, unlike blues, pies etc.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Launceston is extra hard because it an extra road trio on top of the flight no? Or do I have that wrong
they got a direct flight to Launceston i think, don’t think we can use that as an excuse

There’s really not much between the loss to the hawks and the win against the swans. We ride our luck and the difference is whoever takes their chances. There are margins like having enough players having off games or kicking inaccurately that determine the result.

Sure. And the board will see your contributions and give you a “best ever supporter” badge.

If we can’t post our opinions in here, why the **** does Bigfooty exist?
How many times have you wheeled that one out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back