Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So we finish the round in 5th place, I'll take that considering how things were looking yesterday afternoon.
And smack in between two teams on the same points as us, all three having had draws. Why I never subscribed to the 'percentage doesn't matter' arguments earlier in the year. Brisbane pipping us for a top 4 berth on superior percentage.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You just know when the new Tassie side comes in they will play 2 or 3 games in Launceston each year to keep the north of the state happy.
Guess which purple team from far far away will be allocated those fixtures?
That’s fine, we’ll smash them the first few years of their existence and build a winning streak at their second ground, they won’t like going there and prefer to play at their shiny new stadium.

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Lance Collard in big trouble.

Allegedly used the f word (homophonic one) to multiple VFL opponents. Lengthy ban incoming. Given there are 5 weeks left for the VFL plus finals, not that unlikely he misses the rest of the year.

EDIT: Saints just played in the pride game against the Swans last week as well. Not good enough from Lance.

5 of our last 6 are against teams we are directly competing with for finals seeding. In our hands. If we are good enough we finish top 4. If not we weren't good enough this year. Simple.
That's it.

And it makes perfect sense. Great not to be relying on results around us (although, truth be told, we have fallen into a bag of elbows and come out sucking nipples there a couple of times this season).

I have doubts but the want is there.

Sean "Bubba" Darcy is the difference. Get the big boy back and the whole team works better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a mystery post for me.

Soccer. England lost the final of the European Championship to Spain. When they were in the final of the last tournament they released a song called "It's Coming Home" so now it is used as a taunt against the flogs.

I think I counted no less than 27 or 28 'eight point' games between potential top 8 sides, still to be played. Anything could happen here. Strap yourselves in once again.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
100%

For example, the Pies have been rubbish for 2 months and sit 12th, but if they win 3 on the bounce, they are probably back in the top 4 race.

Season is nuts. Must be nice to be a Swans fan. Just sitting around waiting to find out who the challenger is.

Soccer. England lost the final of the European Championship to Spain. When they were in the final of the last tournament they released a song called "It's Coming Home" so now it is used as a taunt against the flogs.

The songs called Three lions and it was released in 1996, if England are gonna live rent free in your mind at least get some of the facts right.

Lance Collard in big trouble.

Allegedly used the f word (homophonic one) to multiple VFL opponents. Lengthy ban incoming. Given there are 5 weeks left for the VFL plus finals, not that unlikely he misses the rest of the year.

EDIT: Saints just played in the pride game against the Swans last week as well. Not good enough from Lance.
Seriously how hard is it to keep your mouth shut? How are these footballers (and coach) just not getting it? This must be the third of fourth time a player or coach has done this sort of thing this year.

Seriously how hard is it to keep your mouth shut? How are these footballers (and coach) just not getting it? This must be the third of fourth time a player or coach has done this sort of thing this year.
I can't believe people from this generation still use any kind of slurs

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back