Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe a bit of 2019 Lions vibes about the Swannies, especially if they win this one.

Surely Richmond will be too good though and come home strong.

Sydney making Tigers look slow at times. Defensively they make Richmond work much harder and faster than they want to. Sydney change angles in a way that Richmond hate. They can’t just set up behind the ball, cause a turnover and take off. Sydney keep making them do so much coverage of the field.

Haven't got Fox, are the Tigers having a down day or have the Swans been as impressive as they were against us?

Swans are looking great & Richmond can’t keep up. The story is definitely Sydney’s form so far rather than Richmond being off.

Tigers straight up getting belted. Swans are the real deal and within just a few days I feel our season is looking pretty a-okay.

Sydney are incredible. No wonder they smashed us, they're clearly a better side than us (right now).
Didn't know you had positivity in you, should use some on your own team for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No they're not a better side than us.

Let's give them a few more games and other teams to work them out and respect them more and we'll see how they go.
Right now they are absolutely the better side. They have better win loss record, they're smashing richmond at the moment and they beat us. I'm not saying they will be better at the end of the year, but right now they absolutely are better. I mean, they beat us? What more evidence do you need, haha.

Right now they are absolutely the better side. They have better win loss record, they're smashing richmond at the moment and they beat us. I'm not saying they will be better at the end of the year, but right now they absolutely are better. I mean, they beat us? What more evidence do you need, haha.
If they don't drop off in the 2nd half of the season, surely they'll drop off in finals like we did in 2019.

I'm getting shades of Brisbane Lions 2019 with this Sydney team. They're a young emerging team who has just clicked suddenly. I won't be surprised if they make the top 4.
I agree, I'm legitimately impressed with them and think we should emulate their structure and ball movement. On form right now I regard them as the 3rd best team in the competition behind Port and Bulldogs.

Young side, playing free flowing football good on them not sure they can keep that up post round 14. Makes round 1 feel better and the season.
beaten by a young side up and about Followed by a disastrous umpiring display at some cattle paddock followed by a win under mental pressure. Think we are doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back