Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows are great to watch. Manic pressure, quick hands and great ball movement

Ben Keays is looking really good for Adelaide. He's come a long way since his days as the best forward in the NEAFL.

Very happy for him.

Ben Keays.

This game is a good match, unlike the previous match which was funny but not really a good example of Aussie Rules.

Oh no, Witts ACL?

Doesn't look good at all looking at the replay I would say.

I think the Crows might just run over the Suns now as a result of their inexperience even though they have had more scoring shots then the Crows this match

Regardless of the result though, this has been such an entertaining match from both teams with their high pressure and attacking tactics.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some dodgy stuff from the umps giving the Crows a leg up

Reminds me of another match that happened last week, in which the umpires allowed some dodgy stuff to let the home team to win :rolleyes:

I wonder who that team was that suffered from last week's dodgy umpiring? :think: ;)

Someone needs to tell the scum that bad kicking is bad footy. They should have put the crows away long ago.

Someone needs to tell the scum that bad kicking is bad footy. They should have put the crows away long ago.
They've also had the rub of the green, blimey. Crows deserve this win if they can hang on.

SUNS have really turned the corner and are looking like a footy team. I thought when Crows hit the front they'd go away with it, but credit to the Suns they have stuck right with them..

They might do a Lions and come from behind to win by a point or two.....hope so. Either way, Qld footy is in good hands atm

edit: in front again, cmon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back