Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

People could easily say the same thing about us 🤷

We've been spacing it out pretty well to be honest, but after McCluggage and Berry re-signings it may start to squeeze a bit. Rayner's contract might tell the story next year as we have Andrews coming out of contract at the same time.

Daniher re-negotiating and signing an extension, Hipwood signing a really long contract with reasonable $, Neale extending for another three under the old cap may have given us the luxury to splurge a bit. I suspect Andrews will be prepared to take unders to keep the group together and the window open.

I can’t understand why you would offer Graham a 4 year contract. He is a good role player but is now injury prone and should be on a year by year contract.
Instead of selling the farm to buy players ,Geelong get players by buying them farms

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still time for the Crows to lose by a point, but Port lose tonight the door is still ajar for a top 4 finish. Freo away next week is no walk in the park!
I was invested in results in other games, but since last week, I just don’t give a shit. Our season is stuffed anyway and if we happen to get Hawks in first week of finals, given we don’t learn, our season will be over by week one of the finals.

Jesus Dan Houston just hip and shouldered rankine into 1981. Will get 4+ weeks. Probably 6.

Jesus Dan Houston just hip and shouldered rankine into 1981. Will get 4+ weeks. Probably 6.
That was sickening. The involuntary muscle spasm when he his the ground was awful. Reminds me of Richard Osborne being smashed and convulsing on the ground when he played for Sydney.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back