Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell you what, this is a fast game. I'm starting to come round to martinson and others' points of view on this. We might struggle to keep up with Freo playing like this.
I think our biggest opponent will be ourselves in week-1. We’ve kicked more goals than behinds on 8 occasions this season. Kick more goals than points, we win.

Incredible that 8th place is still wide open with only a half to play in the H&A season.

Port now the walking wounded so Freo really should polish this game off.

Lions v Freo appeals to me more than having to put up with masses of insufferable Carlton supporters infiltrating the Gabba

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Incredible that 8th place is still wide open with only a half to play in the H&A season.

Port now the walking wounded so Freo really should polish this game off.

Lions v Freo appeals to me more than having to put up with masses of insufferable Carlton supporters infiltrating the Gabba

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd grieve a loss a lot easier against freo than I would Carlton.

Port will really struggle to do anything in finals without Aliir if that injury is serious. Almost their most important player, I think.

Nevermind.

I'd prefer to play the Blues but Freo would give us massive home support. Blues fans will travel well again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've tried our best.

Just watching these two teams tonight I'm not getting any feelings of trepidation about playing them.

Once again it's all about us to stop being our own worst enemy.
Yer, Hawks are the team that we seem to have no answers to and we only have to play them if we both make it through to the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back