Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The rating of Noble and Rioli just has me shaking my head. I know Im not any where near an expert but I've seen enough to put them as just average guys who are mostly traded for token picks

I rate Rioli but not 6 and 23 in a draft where 23 gets you (apparently) like an equivalent mid first rounder type talent in other drafts.

I can’t see why 6 isn’t sufficient. But I suppose suns only care about it points.

Noble should be valued the same as Dev and Sharp. But is apparently being valued closer to Houston. Mad.

Shut both Port and the Suns down.

Port accepting Atkins is just like us accepting Ryan Bastinac as part of the Aish deal. Whats the bet that Atkins' player agent is the same one for Houston?

Fox’s trade program confirms that Atkins employs the same agency as Houston. Port getting real dudded lol.

And honestly, you’d find it hard to argue that this churn has cost GWS a flag or two.

They nail the draftees in terms of talent, unfortunately in terms of stickability, many of them are lacking.
I remember in the past the media making teams out of GWS players who had left and then doing the same for GC and the teams were pretty bloody good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back