Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there is that of course.

Still, if that is their attitude, that's totally pathetic
I actually understand where he's coming from. Lots of other things for North to focus on at the moment. "Close game situational training" is a bit of icing on the cake. It will come much much later for them.

Got the two results i hoped for.
The Crows win will give them some confidence v Lions next week.
If we can't beat them at home then we suffer the consequences.

Can the Tigers play out of their skin and beat the Blues.
Probably not but can only hope.

Which means they'll be extra hungry when playing Carlton next week in Sydney.

The end to this season is going to be an awesome watch.

Irrespective of STK v Port, the worst we can lie at the end of this round is 8th.

I think it goes without saying that we should all be death riding Port.

Saints win puts us 7th

I think it goes without saying that we should all be death riding Port.
I do, every week. Doesn’t matter who they play or where they are on the ladder.
Unbelievable season. If Hawthorn win, there’s 1 game between 5th & 13th.

Assuming we keep winning, we gain another ladder position over Essendon or Collingwood next week. Creeping up…

I do, every week. Doesn’t matter who they play or where they are on the ladder.
Unbelievable season. If Hawthorn win, there’s 1 game between 5th & 13th.

Assuming we keep winning, we gain another ladder position over Essendon or Collingwood next week. Creeping up…
8 days ago we were 13th on the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Brad, Essendon ferals will come for him just like Carlton ferals did for Vossy.
I think it might have been Ben Dixon through the week was claiming that they were deadset making top 4 guaranteed, it’s a lock.

Weight management and Maynard have apparently dug out the old simulation play book.Bet they don't get fined.
Only wat to deal with it is to do the same.If they hit the ground do the same holding your head.

Giants were 6-1. Now they’re out of the 8
Ah yes, I remember the Mesiah to replace Fagan. Do we still want Adam or was that Chris or was that anybody but Fagan to take us to the promised land.

Watching the 9 Sunday Show. They just summarised Adelaide v Giants and Hinge best with 8 votes and Keays with 7 votes. What have we done? Never wanted Hinge (Crispish) to go....not so disappointed with Ben going.

Happy for them both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back