Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, Parkway Drive, Northlane, Hands Like Houses, Birds Of Tokyo, heck Ian's other band Karnivool.

Even some indie pop like Sheppard or Glades would go down well.

I saw you rocking to Kiss at the granny...don't lie!

We go for crap like Kiss when we have Parkway Drive.
I'm an old guy with fairly eclectic musical tastes so take this in that context.

Robbie Williams with all those scantily clad ladies in pink who moved as gracefully as a tractor singing bad covers and elevator hits from 25 years ago was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. My daughter and I just pissed ourselves all the way through it.

Kiss are plain embarrassing . I mean they were embarrassing when they were at their peak but to still be doing the same crap at 60 plus and getting paid for it and us having to put up with it is perplexing.

The pathetic cultural cringe that entices the AFL and many others I might add to pay all these has beens a bucketload and amp it up with a lot of pre recorded backup so they can at least sound like they used to is (imo) pathetic.

Get some authentic local and original artists and give them a big platform to perform and promote our own country. With some decent new music.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Jay Clark thinks the AFL is going to pay Katy Perry $5m for a 30min grand final performance. What a moron.
I missed this bit.

Katy goes around the world doing gigs for billionaire's children with her barren soulless music with the same catchy Riffs that Chuck Berry invented.

The AFL GF would be a huge stage for Aussie artists and we're dumb enough to hand over the cash and the accolades to over hyped Yanks who don't really need either.

A bit depressing really.

A lot of teams we want to win this weekend struggling with players injured etc.

But I guess the silver lining is that some of them have also been copping it in the media which hopefully fires them up a bit. Collingwood, Bulldogs, Suns particularly.

It's ok guys, I got you. I'll take one for the team and say it so nobody else has to stick their neck out on this.

Anyone who hits "Disagree" I'll know sneakily agrees with me but doesn't want to say it, which I completely understand.

Pragmatism over principles 🤢

COME ON COLLINGWOOD!

🤮

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back