Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The media scolding of Port fans for being unhappy with Ken is going to be so good. Whately will devote an entire hour of his program to it on monday if they get up.
One thing has me completely gobsmacked.

Whoever thought it was a good idea for Whately to call the Aths at the Olympics ? Really spoiled a lot of the pathos for me.

Undoubtedly the worst sounding voice I've ever heard in the media ,that's before you get to the drivel that comes out of it.

As far as this game goes the Hawks are finding out about finals. Let's see how good they are if Port can keep up the pressure.

One thing has me completely gobsmacked.

Whoever thought it was a good idea for Whately to call the Aths at the Olympics ? Really spoiled a lot of the pathos for me.

Undoubtedly the worst sounding voice I've ever heard in the media ,that's before you get to the drivel that comes out of it.

As far as this game goes the Hawks are finding out about finals. Let's see how good they are if Port can keep up the pressure.

Has to be in his contract with SEN that he gets to do that right? They send him on a junket to do the worst superbowl commentary every year too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s garbage slinging motion; that’s how you execute a lot of tackles. Sure if there head is driven into the ground but the umps have otherwise turned this game due to VFL influence
I dunno whether the umps are influenced.

They just have no judgement.

If you're going to pay those where the bloke doesn't hit his head on the ground and gets up no problem then pay all of them. Not 2 in front of goal.

Totally spoilt the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back