Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Even more sickening is the commentators not saying boo about the disgraceful umpiring yet they were when Port were getting legitimate HTB.

The game is cooked when you have the VFL administration with a lot of power not ever calling out their broadcasters requiring impartial and unbiased calls something they could easily insert into the CBas

Great finish port.
Some of this umpiring…..Far out.
They let so many big tackles go around the ground, then they pay TWO in the fwd 50 for the Hawks that are questionable.
Just be consistent.
Another cracking game of footy.

Would love to see graphs like they do of the last 10 goals but for frees. The umps just go on tears at times favouring teams although that still wouldn’t show the ones they blatantly disregard / not pay.

Sick of watching games ruined by cheating umps.
I was distracted for 2nd qtr, but what i noticed in our games this season is when we were winning we got more frees. When we were losing, the opposition got the frees.
Be first to ball, you have a better chance of getting the frees in your favour. If one or two goes against you, don’t let it effect you otherwise it snowballs (see Essendon!).

I was distracted for 2nd qtr, but what i noticed in our games this season is when we were winning we got more frees. When we were losing, the opposition got the frees.
Be first to ball, you have a better chance of getting the frees in your favour. If one or two goes against you, don’t let it effect you otherwise it snowballs (see Essendon!).

I was going to say the same thing. Port got the rub of the green in the first quarter, and Hawthorn got it in the second.

Richmond fans complaining about the free kick count in their premiership era was so funny. Richmond were the masters of professional free kicks up the ground to stymie dangerous passages of play - it was by design.

Richmond fans complaining about the free kick count in their premiership era was so funny. Richmond were the masters of professional free kicks up the ground to stymie dangerous passages of play - it was by design.
Nothing wrong with a professional foul! Smart tactic, particularly in our fast flowing game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back