Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, I'm not surprised, Ken's a pretty emotional guy even if he plays it down at times,

Not my thing at all. But hilarious the glass jaw of the Hawks to be able to dish out the sledges but not take it.

I mean, I'm not surprised, Ken's a pretty emotional guy even if he plays it down at times,

Not my thing at all. But hilarious the glass jaw of the Hawks to be able to dish out the sledges but not take it.
They had that issue for years, even in their glory days. It was just harder to catch them out.

I really think the body language and antics of Ginnivan and the other little guy who's really full of himself when they kick a goal does not do much except fire up the opposition to go harder.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t like the Kenny mouthing off. Pretty disappointing for a coach to act that way toward an opposition captain after the siren had gone.
He was going after Ginnivan. Sicily got involved after that.

Absolutely. There’s already been numerous hawks fans go on about leave Ginny alone he’s a kid or whatever, quite simply if you want to talk shit expect it to come back your way at some point

He was going after Ginnivan. Sicily got involved after that.
Missed that first part. Obviously dumb by Ginnivan to leave his team and teammates open to that.
Still, Fagan is an emotional guy and I’m not sure he’d conduct himself the same way. Maybe a smirk or a smile but Ken really inserted himself from the vision.

Missed that first part. Obviously dumb by Ginnivan to leave his team and teammates open to that.
Still, Fagan is an emotional guy and I’m not sure he’d conduct himself the same way. Maybe a smirk or a smile but Ken really inserted himself from the vision.
Absolutely. Fagan is emotional on the bench, but in a much more positive way. He wouldn’t go after an opposition player.

That's Ken, love him or not. It's who is is. Not a fan tbh, but either is Ginnivan's antics, so there's a decent streak of shaudenfraude there.

The golden rule in any combat is never let the opposition know what you're thinking.

You could see Port come out tonight as if their lives depended on it and I can't help but think that Ginnivan had a part to play in that.

Ginnivan and the wizard Shrimp are massive tossers who you love to see lose. So satisfying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back