Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the few times I agree with Barrett. It’s also in players contracts that events such as B&F attendance is mandatory.

I get what happened to Petracca but it’s getting to the self entitled stage with him that he’s thrown the toys out of the cot because he knows no club could facilitate a trade.

I also reckon he’s deliberately creating a situation between now and end of next season that he’ll turn everything into a circus, much like Aka’s final season with us, so Melbourne will be forced to move him on even at a loss. Or the club will pander to HIS BS and move on everyone Precious Petracca says to.

Everything about Pertracca stinks and the fact he’s said and I even have the unfortunate knowledge of now knowing that “my girlfriend Bella who is a lawyer” like a junior lawyer has this weight behind her is of importance is a joke.

Yes I'm sure the high priced Melbourne legal team are shaking in their shoes.

This is what I hate about Barrett. Once he doesn't like something, it's like a never-ending axe grinding against that player or club. He'll keep going even next season and keep extrapolating back to "Brand Petracca" even if Petracca sneezes down the track. Horrible journalism.

View attachment 2115387
Purple is a bottom feeding higher than mighty journalist who has absolutely no idea about the personal ramifications of the damage done to Petracca as a result of his life-threatening injury. Like a clock that gets the right time twice a day, every now and then he reads the room correctly but mostly he just pontificates like the w*anker he is. Sadly, the AFL is riddled with some goddam ordinary click bait journalists.

Purple is a bottom feeding higher than mighty journalist who has absolutely no idea about the personal ramifications of the damage done to Petracca as a result of his life-threatening injury. Like a clock that gets the right time twice a day, every now and then he reads the room correctly but mostly he just pontificates like the w*anker he is. Sadly, the AFL is riddled with some goddam ordinary click bait journalists.

Even if everyone moves on, he'll build a long bow argument against Petracca if god forbid anything negative comes up against Melbourne early next year. He's like a dog with the bone now, he's latched on to it and his jaw is now locked - doesn't know how to let go.

But Christian himself has referred to it on multiple occasions
It's not whether or not the concept exists, but the use of it to ridicule and diminish what he actually went through is pretty poor.

For any old Fitzroy fans… Jason Baldwin had a massive heart attack several months back, and incredibly lucky to survive. Roylion posted the story in the Fitzroy club board:
Thread 'Jason Baldwin'
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/jason-baldwin.1386936/

Doc Wheildon was on SEN this afternoon, and the old Fitzroy boys have setup a fundraising page for Jason & his family, including an auction: https://jasesroadtorecovery.wixsite.com/fundraiser

…and if you’re not a Fitzroy fan, you can still support Jason by bidding on the Martin Pike & Chris Johnson sporty: https://app.galabid.com/jasesroadtorecovery/items/6567173c-b8a5-42f7-af56-5729a62e7b27

Last edited:
Real sophies choice tonight. Want port to win because it would be funny to see their fans be mad, and I like our chances in a grand final against them (I don't care about beating the best last year, just want to bloody win one).

Alternatively a port-cats grand final is the most boring and awful matchup possible. Cotton On Inc with another 14+ goal grand final win would be gross.

Real sophies choice tonight. Want port to win because it would be funny to see their fans be mad, and I like our chances in a grand final against them (I don't care about beating the best last year, just want to bloody win one).

Alternatively a port-cats grand final is the most boring and awful matchup possible. Cotton On Inc with another 14+ goal grand final win would be gross.
Yer I couldn't stomach Magpies and Port flags in consecutive seasons... go Swans tonight.

How are Cats in the GF in your hypothetical world???

He's the imposter, get him!!!

I think the Grand final winner comes out of tomorrow night game.

Port are one of the worst 2nd on the ladder teams of all time IMO.

Swans very reliant on their midfield. They should win tonight. Would be staggered if Port can go with them as Port have very few goal kickers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back