Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish he would. Just to create a bit of interest.

No wonder Hawthorn were so filthy losing last week.

Hard to see how they managed it.
Thank goodness they did though. As much as Hawthorn would have worked Sydney harder tonight… the Melbourne media baying for another Hawthorn vs Geelong GF would have been unbearable.
(second only to the relentless smug of the Hawthorn supporters)

Not all that impressed with the Swans tonight even though they will end up having a comfortable win, if we get through the Cats tomorrow evening we definitely have the tools... particularly the offensive fire power to beat them in a GF.

Not all that impressed with the Swans tonight even though they will end up having a comfortable win, if we get through the Cats tomorrow evening we definitely have the tools... particularly the offensive fire power to beat them in a GF.
My worry would be how easy that was in the second half for the swans. I don’t see us having an easy win over Geelong tomorrow… so this was like a little warm up for Sydney, while we’ve been going hard for a couple of weeks.
Hopefully we’re battle hardened enough (if we make it), and they don’t have the toughness to go with us.

(Though i don’t see it)

Shows how important top 4 is. Swans have got pretty lucky getting Port who seemed strangely happy to roll over and come out pretty fresh. Doubt Rampe gets suspended since the commentary team let it go pretty easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back