Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The suns can’t be seriously considering giving up pick 13 for John Noble. That’s mental

The suns can’t be seriously considering giving up pick 13 for John Noble. That’s mental
If you don't like that, you don't like Suns football

From the little I’ve heard it’s pick 13 for Noble AND a future first from Collingwood.

All GC care about is having enough picks and points in next year’s draft for their academy kids.

From the little I’ve heard it’s pick 13 for Noble AND a future first from Collingwood.

All GC care about is having enough picks and points in next year’s draft for their academy kids.
Well that could actually work out very well for the GC if that’s the case. There must be other picks swaps added to that?

Well that could actually work out very well for the GC if that’s the case. There must be other picks swaps added to that?
Going to be hard for us plebs to work out if a trade involving future picks is in fact looking good.
Was always subjective anyhow without the advantage of hindsight.

I am sure someone has flogged a computer program to assist clubs recruiting staff for this years draft.
With live trading they will have to quickly assess trading on one points system into a different one the following year.
Then you also have to allow for F/S and academy pick % discounts that change too.

Collingwood in the box seat to get Dan Houston if they get that pick 13.

Apparently Carlton want Suns pick 13 too to get Houston, but NFI what they're giving the Suns for it.

Either way, seems Port have said pick 13 is a minimum which I guess is now pick 14 with the BS Battle compensation.

Apparently Carlton want Suns pick 13 too to get Houston, but NFI what they're giving the Suns for it.

Either way, seems Port have said pick 13 is a minimum which I guess is now pick 14 with the BS Battle compensation.

I wonder how they can afford close to 2 mil for Perryman and Houston…..

Future first.

Almost every club is trying to trade out of next year’s first round, in to this year’s draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG. The 12-gamer turned their $5m down. Unserious football club. Can't even poach 12-gamers I've never heard of with ridiculous offers.

I rate Leek, but that's just silly from the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back