Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Prior and think he could be a decent player. But he played like 2 games this year. Owies was Carltons best small forward this year. The position they struggled the most in
They don't rate him and clearly he isn't rated by all other clubs. No takers so far.

They don't rate him and clearly he isn't rated by all other clubs. No takers so far.
Unless there's some off-field stuff that isn't public, I'm struggling to see why. I rate Owies, and would have him with us it it was a position we weren't already flush in.

Unless there's some off-field stuff that isn't public, I'm struggling to see why. I rate Owies, and would have him with us it it was a position we weren't already flush in.
If we had a need for a small forward, I'd be taking it to the draft and trying to manoeuvre a pick to get a WA small Malakai Champion. Has a Brisbane Lions brand all over his style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Noble, if Neal Bullen is only worth pick 28 who is a pretty decent player, I therefore just don't see how Noble is worth a pick less than 40 odd but I guess its the Suns you are dealing with so they'll happily over pay.
Nah, Noble is definitely better than ANB. Far more consistent impact on the field.

On Noble, if Neal Bullen is only worth pick 28 who is a pretty decent player, I therefore just don't see how Noble is worth a pick less than 40 odd but I guess its the Suns you are dealing with so they'll happily over pay.

Noble under contract makes his value a bit higher but yeah not much higher though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back