Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly I'd be surprised if he pies missed the 8 next year.
Pies success in ‘25 seems to hinge on Pendles,Ironarse,Howe and Cox maintaining contributions which might be in doubt

Reading the Eagles board and if we think our whipping boys cop it, Matt Owies and to a lesser extent Liam Baker have massive whipping boy targets on their backs and they haven’t even walked into their club particularly Owies who is a lesser light.

Saw highlights of Bo Allan a Peel player on Trading Day; looks a nice mover and I hope for the Eagles sake they can land him.

Based off these valuations of pretty average players this trade period I honestly wonder if Tom Cutler could actually be worth 2 first rounders in the 2024 market.

I guess you can bookmark Dan Houston getting his third AA by pure virtue of being a Collingwood player in 25. If getting one in 24 was easy despite missing a bunch of games and being nowhere near as effective as 23, imagine how easy it will be at Collingwood with 90% of the selection committee in Melbourne.

Let’s be honest, Starcevich doesn’t have a hope in hell irrespective of how good he’s been.

I guess you can bookmark Dan Houston getting his third AA by pure virtue of being a Collingwood player in 25. If getting one in 24 was easy despite missing a bunch of games and being nowhere near as effective as 23, imagine how easy it will be at Collingwood with 90% of the selection committee in Melbourne.

Let’s be honest, Starcevich doesn’t have a hope in hell irrespective of how good he’s been.
If Harris Andrews was at a big Melbourne club he would be a 4 time All Australian by now... at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back