Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With what the Eagles, Dockers and Suns gave up for their trade ins I'm expecting the Cats to have to give up a motza to get Bailey Smith in... at his best every bit as good if not better than the likes of Liam Baker, John Noble, Shai Bolton and Dan Rioli.

#PonyUp

IMO Smith is a better footballer than all of them. But he's out of contract Jason, big difference.

Actual footage from Jake Stringer's background check & character reference check at GWS.

StringerCheck.gif

Good grief, I hope we never have to deal with the Bulldogs and Sam Power ever again.

Toby has a number of issues, and got off very lightly for the most serious of them about a decade ago (quotes from a 2019 article):

A court fine with a guilty plea and a 5 match AFL ban.

I'm not sure what he is being fined for here (or fined for not stopping) - but sick of the suggestion of a 'toby tax.'

Bad person, bad behaviour on the field repeatedly that he often avoided punishment for (eye gouging against the dogs in 2019 finals a good example, got no punishment and then went and did it again in the semi final against us!). Great footballer and a worthy AA captain though!

They should have tripled the penalty due to him being at Zagames

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back