Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

His GF game would be a good start, definitely a chance to go top 30.

Top 30, really? I'd barely seen him mentioned until I noticed recently he had a national combine invite. Surely he's late draft.

We'll see how we go, no promises, he's a ways down on my list of prospects but I'll do my best to get to him.

Cheers. If I may make the case - seems ideal to be able get some packages of guys who've not yet been spotlighted, as opposed to deep cuts of the familiar names. Appreciate all the work nonetheless of course.

Cheers. If I may make the case - seems ideal to be able get some packages of guys who've not yet been spotlighted, as opposed to deep cuts of the familiar names. Appreciate all the work nonetheless of course.
Depends on what you mean by ideal. The vast vast majority of views on my channel come for the names that people have heard bandied about in the media. The average FOS or Jagga video will get thousands of views, where a video for a less known prospect will get a couple of hundred.

Having said that, I don't base my choices just on view counts. I've done videos on more than 70 different prospects in this pool and counting. So I do try to go very wide and cater to both enthusiastic draft watchers like ourselves and the average Joe triple M listener.

The GF game isn't easy for me to get unfortunately. It was streamed on the channel 7 service I think which presented complications for me on the day.

He won a Bright Light nomination for his Colts game in round 3 so I'll probably start there.

Had a good game against SA in Adelaide.
Was a dangerous link player at Alberton.
Also, on Youtube there is some highlights from WA Footy Hub, Claremont v Swan Districts GF

Last edited:

A deeper prospect but one who's put a heap of runs on the board this season. Plenty of similarities to Logan Morris as an undersized key forward who's excellent overhead, enough pace and forward craft to consistently take marks on the lead, and kicks bags of goals with a long, penetrating and typically accurate boot.

Top 30, really? I'd barely seen him mentioned until I noticed recently he had a national combine invite. Surely he's late draft.

He took one the best marks of the championships vs metro at Optus stadium

Game on the line metro going long inside 50 and he ran defensively and took a massive pack mark against much taller opponents

Was a serious wow moment

His game against SA at alberton was v good and now his testing results should see him go top 40

Depends on what you mean by ideal. The vast vast majority of views on my channel come for the names that people have heard bandied about in the media. The average FOS or Jagga video will get thousands of views, where a video for a less known prospect will get a couple of hundred.

Having said that, I don't base my choices just on view counts. I've done videos on more than 70 different prospects in this pool and counting. So I do try to go very wide and cater to both enthusiastic draft watchers like ourselves and the average Joe triple M listener.
This is the best thread about the draft this year and also following on Twitter and YouTube 👍

Well done

Heavy demand in recent days to see more of Finn O'Sullivan during his relatively injury free bottom age campaign. Here we see him leading his Chargers to a big win in the first round of last years Talent League finals. He cracks in hard at stoppage, winning a lot of footy and laying tackles. He shows his ability to dodge and weave around tacklers, and the audacity to take on the play with calculated risks to break lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A deeper prospect in the 2024 pool with plenty of upside, Jasper Alger is a smaller/general forward who's shown how dangerous he can be at times this season for Oakleigh without ever quite managing to string together consistent form. He's a springy and athletic mover who loves to fly for his marks and can get out on the lead, but also capable at ground level. Seems to lack the footy IQ to get more involved in the play when he moves up the ground which limits his versatility a little.

Jeffcrowe

As the winner of this years Fothergill-Round-Mitchell medal for most promising young VFL talent, 21 year old Sam Davidson is an inheritor of a strong tradition with the last 17 winners going on to make it onto an AFL list. An outside leaning flanker or winger, Davidson is a powerful runner, solid overhead mark and an excellent competitor on the field, a mix of traits that should prove attractive enough for him to get picked up in the upcoming national draft.

Mattman93 eDPS - Fair to say that after doing this game I'm a complete Will Hayes convert. Slight frame but bags of talent. Just a pity for Futbolista that he's yet another bloody mont.

----

Will Hayes is an intriguing talent who hasn't always found consistent form this year but has more than enough about him to have clubs interested come the November draft. This was one of his best performances for the season showing his lovely turn of pace, agility to dodge and weave around opponents, strong disposal skills and the moxie to take the game on with attacking and decisive play.

Mattman93 eDPS - Fair to say that after doing this game I'm a complete Will Hayes convert. Slight frame but bags of talent. Just a pity for Futbolista that he's yet another bloody mont.

----

Will Hayes is an intriguing talent who hasn't always found consistent form this year but has more than enough about him to have clubs interested come the November draft. This was one of his best performances for the season showing his lovely turn of pace, agility to dodge and weave around opponents, strong disposal skills and the moxie to take the game on with attacking and decisive play.

Yes !!! We told ya … very interesting prospect

Just a bit risky given he's been playing up the ground and might not have the body to go inside. Winger perhaps? High half forward?
Pressure forward / high forward

If you come across it check out the contested mark he takes in D50 at the nationals champs game in last quarter WA v metro at Optus stadium

When game was on the line too , extraordinary mark

Clubs will play him on a wing, has that speed/endurance mix which should showcase his best traits aswell.
I hope he does at least get rookied. He will be fun to watch when he's had his red bulls before the game.

Well done to PMBangers for being on to Hayes before anyone.

I still can't place Hayes and Angove just because of their size. Having said that it didn't hurt Darcy Jones. It did hurt the less pacy Hagan though.

I hope he does at least get rookied. He will be fun to watch when he's had his red bulls before the game.

Well done to PMBangers for being on to Hayes before anyone.

I still can't place Hayes and Angove just because of their size. Having said that it didn't hurt Darcy Jones. It did hurt the less pacy Hagan though.
Hayes is a far better athlete than Hagan which helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back