Norf is currently the least attended Victorian team

Remove this Banner Ad

They would have got a boost from the Tugger army tomorrow night if they played their home game in Melbourne rather than Hobart.

Stupid Norf.
To be fair the Tugger army is pretty non existent these days. They're flat out getting 25k against port.
Lower attendance than the team that is currently 0-10.......God how pathetic are Norf
We haven't had a home crowd as low as 20k yet, so we're still a considerable distance ahead of Freo

We haven't had a home crowd as low as 20k yet, so we're still a considerable distance ahead of Freo

Well given that your attendances have to be enhanced by the opposition while ours don't, I believe that puts us ahead quite considerably.

Well given that your attendances have to be enhanced by the opposition while ours don't, I believe that puts us ahead quite considerably.
Taking out the home games we've played against Victorian clubs, we still haven't played a game infront of as few as 20k people. Comprehension not your strong suit?

Taking out the home games we've played against Victorian clubs, we still haven't played a game infront of as few as 20k people. Comprehension not your strong suit?

Comprehension is my strong suit indeed and I can tell you that without opposition supporters Norf would be at GWS levels

Comprehension is my strong suit indeed and I can tell you that without opposition supporters Norf would be at GWS levels
Without opposition supporters our lowest home crowd is higher than Freo's lowest home crowd. How do you explain this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pls fold, norf. Boring team!!!!

Wow, as vanilla as North is, at least they have culture and history.

As for your AFL puppet franchise, just how much of a leg up do you need to be competitive? Are the best player in the game, a truckload of cash provided by proper clubs and a heap of premium draft picks not enough?

Gold Coast plastics hurling shit from the cheap seats.....wow.

Without opposition supporters our lowest home crowd is higher than Freo's lowest home crowd. How do you explain this?

Did you see the conditions in Perth the day we got 20K?

If not, sit down and shut up.

Norf crowds are as embarrassing as Saints crowds in numbers as far as I'm concerned

Have you tried to watch the faeces that Ross Lyon passes off as football?

That man is killing what little relevance that club has.

Melbourne's crowds have been pulled down by having played all the minnow teams Norf (in Hobart no less), St Kilda, Bulldogs, GC, Bris and GWS, also Port in Darwin. I expect we'd be top 2 or 3 crowd pullers (hey!) otherwise. AFL needs to fold all these strugglers. :thumbsdown:

I am sorry for upsetting you guys, it is just my opinion. Norf are so horrible to watch, their uniform is vanilla, their midfield is vanilla, everything they do is just plain and uninteresting.

Yes I'm sure watching the Gold Coast Spuds get smacked by 80 points every week must be so much more entertaining. At least you have the cherished memories of that one season where you were kinda sorta good but not really.

I am sorry for upsetting you guys, it is just my opinion. Norf are so horrible to watch, their uniform is vanilla, their midfield is vanilla, everything they do is just plain and uninteresting.

3 and counting, Jaz. :)

I think it's because other teams supporters are too scared of us to show themselves. I've barely seen a single foreign campaigner all year ( except the Essendon game, but they cheered our victory too).

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf is currently the least attended Victorian team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back