Norf is currently the least attended Victorian team

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see the conditions in Perth the day we got 20K?

If not, sit down and shut up.

Norf crowds are as embarrassing as Saints crowds in numbers as far as I'm concerned
Using the rain as an excuse now? Oh dear :oops:

Using the rain as an excuse now? Oh dear :oops:

Even though it's a fact.

Norf wouldn't know about that because they play under a roof. What a bunch of soft campaigners Victorian clubs are

Even though it's a fact.

Norf wouldn't know about that because they play under a roof. What a bunch of soft campaigners Victorian clubs are

Love how you want us to acknowledge why you had bad numbers but ignore the reasons for ours.

Stop melting and go beat up a chick like all freo fans love to do apparently :rainbow:

Love how you want us to acknowledge why you had bad numbers but ignore the reasons for ours.

Stop melting and go beat up a chick like all freo fans love to do apparently :rainbow:

We know why Norf has bad numbers....their supporters don't turn up to matches.

No melting here but that was one Freo fan....not all Freo fans are like that.

We know why Norf has bad numbers....their supporters don't turn up to matches.

No melting here but that was one Freo fan....not all Freo fans are like that.

Pretty sure they are. My mum is a freo supporter and she beats herself up emotionally every week. Obviously its just bad culture.

It's ok buddy we are here for you. Its ok to cry nobody will judge you here :D

Gotta admit...

My best friend is a ******* Essendon supporter, hates Hird, hates Little, pretty much hates everything that's happened

Yet still shows up, he doesn't know why either

#westisbest
Sounds like me ! Although Little tried his best. I do it out of habit, in the blood etc etc

Even though it's a fact.

If it is a fact it only demonstrates my point that Freo fans are fair weather. Why don't you turn up when it rains?

Sounds like me ! Although Little tried his best. I do it out of habit, in the blood etc etc

To be honest I still can't understand why he still insists sitting with me after I said "I hope Lloyd breaks his neck" prior to the game when he did his hammy against us about maybe seven years ago :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But not as embarrassing as the football on display from your pitiful club!

If anyone needs to shut up I believe it's you sir

My club will get there. Just going through a rough phase is all.

Something that your tinpot club with barely any fans will learn about soon enough

We're already there champ, something your fair weathered supporters seem to have forgotten

Fair weathered supporters is rich for a club that have Sweet **** All supporters

Almost tin-rattling time for your mob isn't it

Fair weathered supporters is rich for a club that have Sweet **** All supporters

Almost tin-rattling time for your mob isn't it
"A sell-out looms against the Tigers, with just 800 general admission tickets remaining."

When was the last time Failmantle sold out a game?

That's right NEVER!!!!!!!!

Too busy counting the cash at Arden street to bother with tin rattling

"A sell-out looms against the Tigers, with just 800 general admission tickets remaining."

When was the last time Failmantle sold out a game?

That's right NEVER!!!!!!!!

Too busy counting the cash at Arden street to bother with tin rattling

LOL the ground only holds 20,000

When was the last time Fremantle had to sell a game to someone because we were poor......oh wait, we haven't.

How can a team that has made the last two prelim's and currently sits clear first place on the ladder be the LEAST attended Victorian side in the AFL?

Norf has been in the AFL for 90 years in footballs heartland and can only muster 6k more attendances per match than a minnow club based in western sydney?

Somethings gotta be done, how embarrassment!

View attachment 252873
This is a shocking indictment. Norf is a pathetic sham and will never again taste real success

LOL the ground only holds 20,000

When was the last time Fremantle had to sell a game to someone because we were poor......oh wait, we haven't.
When wad the last time you had to pay to play at your home ground?

20000 tickets for half a Million profit, that's good business my friend.

That's how you landed your current coach isn't it?

When wad the last time you had to pay to play at your home ground?

20000 tickets for half a Million profit, that's good business my friend.

That's how you landed your current coach isn't it?

If you're referring to Etihad...what was your excuse before that for whoring out to Canberra and Sydney?

We landed our current coach for a couple of reasons

a) Good business
b) We weren't poor at the time and actually had money in the bank

Even when $8 million in debt, we didn't have to whore ourselves out to try and be relevant.

Face the facts, Norf's supporter base is a dying breed. Hell, me personally, I don't know a Norf fan nor do I see them around very often....I think that says it all

You live in Freemantle I doubt you see anything with IQ higher than Plankton

Yet Fremantle fans have a higher IQ than Norf fans.

In saying that though, I don't live in Fremantle (1 E not the 2 that you put in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf is currently the least attended Victorian team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back