NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Since the premiership is the Hawks to lose, and Geelong beat them, and Norf and Freo beat Geelong, clearly Norf and Freo will play off in the grand final:thumbsu:

Re: NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go har

Since the premiership is the Hawks to lose, and Geelong beat them, and Norf and Freo beat Geelong, clearly Norf and Freo will play off in the grand final:thumbsu:

Now that would be a dream Grand final!

North Melbourne... go you good thing!

Norf flogs are filling a medium sized bar somewhere half to full with their supporters and their merriment....let em go it could be another 10 years before they beat another top four side.

Unfortunately as the telly showed, when the players were singing the song - and really, what a well deserved and heartily shouted rendition it was - all of the dozen or so Norf supporters were locked up in a cage. Wanted to let them into the rooms for this millennial event but couldn't trust them not to shag Boomer's leg, I guess.

Like that time it was Rusty's ninth birthday and I let him sleep in the laundry.

Anyway, well done on the club taking those ferals off the streets.

Thus the tumbleweeds blowing into this thread from Norftown.

Their 13 supporters are going to serve it back hard.

Don't exaggerate, we only have 11 supporters.
C'mon admin, give us a ripper membership ad campaign, try really hard and make it 13 supporters next year. I think they can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We possibly could jag that 4th spot in the finals with Geelong and Collingwood clearly on the slide.

Sounds about right.

We possibly could jag that 4th spot in the finals with Geelong and Collingwood clearly on the slide.

Not a chance. Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong, Collingwood, West Coast, Freo & Sydney are locks, you might get 8th on the back of your draw but the Saints are looking good.

You couldn't even beat Essendon.

Not a chance. Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong, Collingwood, West Coast, Freo & Sydney are locks, you might get 8th on the back of your draw but the Saints are looking good.
I can feel your pain and agony, you are about to explode given tonight's result.

You couldn't even beat Essendon.
We are your nightmare

Someone found the key I see.

I think that's all of them now, though.

Yes, you beat the reigning premiers.

Old man Harvey tearing it up. Bastihack is now Basti..ok. Our Betts is Better but your Wells is wonderful

Fill up the thread with your joy

Go hard son!!!

Gloating is not my thing. NM could get done next week and they'd be 2 wins for 2 losses.

NORF Supporters - This is your one and only chance for the decade to hit back at the Bay. Go hard!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back