Norf want another handout

Remove this Banner Ad

North's board made a conscious decision to defer eliminating debt, in favour of boosting football dept. spending.

So far, we haven't made the 8 under Scott. But we haven't lost to anyone by 30 goals, either.

What you really meant to say Jacko:

Norf has no money so they have made a conscious decision to do "nothing" except continue to bludge off other clubs.:p

Talk about skewing the figures. :eek: I'll assume you're taking the piss, I sincerly hope you aren't THAT thick.

Blind Freddy knows that North got an artificial boost in memberships in 2008. (BF is full of flogs declaring they personally bought 500 sympathy memberships each).

In round figures (and I'm going from memory), North's membership was 22k in 07, 32 in 08, 30 in 09, 28 in 10 and 30 in 11. Take starting point 2007, when the club was apparently set to go to the GC, and was run by a Board that was happy to comply, and compare with this year's membership, and you have a fair picture of the Brayshaw-led Board's success in getting North back on track since the end of 2007, ie from 22k to 30k members.

Jacko it seems I need to correct you again,

Norf's final official "AFL Membership figure will be around the 28,600 mark.
As per usual Norf are trying to count cheap club tickets that the AFL doesn't recognise.

Norf are again the winners of the Victorian club membership Wooden Spoon.

You think that's embarrassing, just listen to the proposed theme song set in place for this suppose merger. :eek:

[youtube]XNUuLhnpnaE[/youtube]

Yup, its legit.

that sounds pretty good! who made it?

Keep living in fairy land because the AFL can not keep propping up Norths forever. I see one of two things happening if you can't start working towards support yourself as a club. a) folding b) merging with another club.

Every time Hawthorn plays Norths at your ground and we up in the nosebleeds I look down and think were are all the Norths supporters it looks half dead down there. Must look shocking on TV with empty seats everywhere.

AFL is all about the money now and they will want a return on their investment. What return has Norths given the AFL for all the money they have pumped into that club?

You'd need to go back to 09 (35,000) Etihad or 08 (39,000) at Etihad. Both of those are reasonable crowds.So shut the hole in your neck as it's leaking shite.

And also as we last played a home game against in 09, I rather you dropped the "every time"-cool with that?

No, Melbourne are a disgrace to the AFL by cheating the system and developing a loser culture that has set in ever since.

Meltank will never win a flag, when was the last time this rabble even made finals?

Last premiership 1964 :eek:

Better question; how many AFL flags have Meltank won? We have 2 in the professional era and have made 3 Grand Finals within a constitutive run of 7 straight prelims, and hell just for shits and giggles our oldest premierships are still a lot more recent then your last. :eek::eek::eek:

spo_sportlife_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

Better question; how many AFL flags have Meltank won? We have 2 in the professional era and have made 3 Grand Finals within a constitutive run of 7 straight prelims, and hell just for shits and giggles our oldest premierships are still a lot more recent then your last. :eek::eek::eek:

Wow. 3 grand finals in 7 straight prelims.... :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd need to go back to 09 (35,000) Etihad or 08 (39,000) at Etihad. Both of those are reasonable crowds.So shut the hole in your neck as it's leaking shite.

And also as we last played a home game against in 09, I rather you dropped the "every time"-cool with that?
An anti-'Norf' troll caught out talking pure crap? Standard fare on the Bay.

We have 12 flags..

how many have Norf won? :eek::eek::eek:
Meltank has 12 flags? wow! I bet you treasure the memory of those September triumphs!

I remember having a big night out on the town after North's last flag, finally cabbed it home around 4am.

How did you celebrate Melbourne's last flag? Did you manage to down a few beers before the pub shut at 6pm? Then splurge 2 shillings on a steak dinner, grab the Sporting Globe and get home in time to see TV transmission shut down at 10.30? :p:p:p

Norf's final official "AFL Membership figure will be around the 28,600 mark.
As per usual Norf are trying to count cheap club tickets that the AFL doesn't recognise.
Doesn't change the point I made about the difference between North's membership in '11 compared to '07, whether you use the club's posted total or the AFL-defined total. Even a simpleton like you should be able to understand that.

ipad-art-wide-brayshaw-420x0.jpg

With this muppet running the show is there any doubt that Norf's next handout will only lead to another Norf handout?
Followed of course by another handout. And another, and another, and....

Vlad needs to step in and replace the entire board with one that is vaguely competent. Or better just disband the club forever and save us all the bother of hearing Norf supporters endless whining about stadium deals and TV timeslots, when its plainly obvious that none of us give two shits about the plight of this failed organization.

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf want another handout

Remove this Banner Ad

Back