Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you're all good and feeling better today 3KZ is Football.

Yeah apologies for my inactivity yesterday. I thought the past 2 days were Ideal timing for the game to start, as I have work off. Then last minute yesterday I had family that were visiting to see another family member in hospital ask if they could drop in which ended up dominating my day.

Looks like the game thankfully hasn't gotten away from me, so I'll catch up on everything I've missed shortly.
Your excuse is not nearly as compelling as 3KZ is Football, not gonna lie.

Chipmunk - my sister and I received this for Christmas in 1982 (because she picked it out, I just go with the flow as I'm 2 years younger):

Fun fact for the day - The Music Video for "Girls on Film" was directed by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme of 10cc, who produced this banger:

The video was made before MTV existed, and was never meant for TV broadcast. It was only going to be played in nightclubs, which is why the original had so much nudity, not following television requirements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm marking essays at the moment, and one student just cited a paper by Duran and Duran, and now I have Hungry Like the Wolf going through my head...
Totally understandable when that happens. It's just The Reflex.

D2
Day Two Summary.
Tarkyn_24 (Alpha) lynched by the village.

Wolves have been eliminated.

It is now night three

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back