Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm always quiet Porps. Surely the flogs or seers would have some handy info by now?

I'll go with dogs and his flogs again.

por_please_ya

Gralin
Good to know you're watching the game.

I’m back from hospital. Going to vote for por_please_ya in support of the vote from an out flog.

I didn’t nearly die or anything, but a pulmonary embolism hurts like crazy. I now officially feel like an old man, because I have a fistful of tablets to take twice a day for a long time.

Finally, if an ambulance paramedic offers you IV Fentanyl with a Ketamine chaser, say yes. It immediately takes away all pain, although the Ketamine does have the nasty side effect of making you feel like a West Coast Eagles player.

I’m back from hospital. Going to vote for por_please_ya in support of the vote from an out flog.

I didn’t nearly die or anything, but a pulmonary embolism hurts like crazy. I now officially feel like an old man, because I have a fistful of tablets to take twice a day for a long time.

Finally, if an ambulance paramedic offers you IV Fentanyl with a Ketamine chaser, say yes. It immediately takes away all pain, although the Ketamine does have the nasty side effect of making you feel like a West Coast Eagles player.
Thanks Gralin

If dogs is who he says he is then por_please_ya is the obvious bandwagon. I'm a bit concerned how easy the wagon rolled but I've got nothing else right now so I'll hold on porps until/unless something better comes along.

Gralin

5 villagers left, and I'm one of them. Who are the other 4? Who has shown no interest in helping?
:raisinghand::raisinghand::raisinghand::raisinghand:

I'm seemingly allergic to werewolf roles

dogs105 have you changed your mind on Cadsky or are you just more confident on lynching por_please_ya?

Granted, Cads was proven correct in taking Tarks outing himself as Alpha as gospel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So porps is the vote today. Any info on that?

I'd like to hear from Pie 4 Life today. Seems very quiet for his usual posting standards.
Yeah I've just genuinely been busy this week (and it's reflected in my low SFA match thread count too). If I hadn't got the amulet D1 might have been even quieter. Just one of those weeks that is only starting to get a bit easier now. Definitely a villager though, as anyone who knows the way I play knows I don't lurk when evil (or really village either usually).

Got through 10 pages to try find any evidence to back up the Porps lynch. Can't be bothered to keep going. dogs105 you've voted to lynch porps 2 days in a row. Did you seer porps as evil? As mentioned by SSwans2011 above
no, just my personal vote. Wasn't expecting a village to follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back