Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

D1
Day One Summary
MWPP (Beta) has been lynched by the village.

It is now night two

Hey, nice lynch. Did we have intel on that or was it just a blind hit? Either way, good.
No idea, I think dumb luck.
Anyone notice that its always the wolves getting hit early game lately?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it is true Grand Uncle Horace - there is a Simpsons gif for all occasions...

the-simpsons-homer.gif

Holy crap.did not expect that. Did I start that lynch? I just placed it on MWPP at random being the only person I had interacted with before work. Probably proves I'm not in a Wolfpack.
Your welcome.

Hey, nice lynch. Did we have intel on that or was it just a blind hit? Either way, good.
Pretty sure it was blind. I questioned a statement that was potentially unnecessary this early on but only replied to get my name in the game.

dogs105 what a disgrace. Did you put in a complaint?
I tried - the online chat hung up on me twice saying they "couldn't do anything about the issue". I have sent an email complaint now.

dogs105 what a disgrace. Did you put in a complaint?
Also, the screenshot of the driver's location was pretty funny if you know Adelaide, but probably not the smartest move for me to post it...

Ordered from North Adelaide, we are inner eastern, Driver then went to Morphett St, Hindley Street and South Terrace

Also, the screenshot of the driver's location was pretty funny if you know Adelaide, but probably not the smartest move for me to post it...

Ordered from North Adelaide, we are inner eastern, Driver then went to Morphett St, Hindley Street and South Terrace
What on earth!! He might as well have gone up West Tce for good measure!! 🙄

Holy crap.did not expect that. Did I start that lynch? I just placed it on MWPP at random being the only person I had interacted with before work. Probably proves I'm not in a Wolfpack.
Your welcome.
You totally started it. It was your vote that I saw that got me to randomly vote MWPP lmao wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back