Werewolf Normal Werewolf - Gralin - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

IF Tarks is alpha, I'd be curious to know how Cadsky realised this.

Vig has hit both nights and alpha seers as villager, so I'm pretty sure the only way someone could be certain of this at this stage is if mafia tried to hit Tarks on night one.
Because he said so in the thread and everyone ignored it. Dah

IF Tarks is alpha, I'd be curious to know how Cadsky realised this.

Vig has hit both nights and alpha seers as villager, so I'm pretty sure the only way someone could be certain of this at this stage is if mafia tried to hit Tarks on night one.
If cadsky is Mafia and did hit him, it's kinda weird to hyperfocus on Alpha when he could also be SK.
And curious to come out now when evil would need other evil still alive to whittle down the village.

200.gif

I mean, I reckon boncer revealed he was SK and nobody lynched him and he won lol so I have seen it happen.

Poor Cadsky.

He’s either right, and straight into the firing line for knowing something he couldn’t, or he’s wrong, and he’s straight into the firing line for killing a villager. 😂

Some Tier 1 play right there

Poor Cadsky.

He’s either right, and straight into the firing line for knowing something he couldn’t, or he’s wrong, and he’s straight into the firing line for killing a villager. 😂

Some Tier 1 play right there
What if you're mafia? I'm wrong but I also didn't kill a villager. All g.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I'm on board to lynch Tarks in any game - hell doesn't even have to be WW! But is it literally just a hunch/because he said so, Cadsky ?
It was pretty obvious to me he's trying to make out like he's joking but I'm sure he's not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back