North Bashing SEN Guess who

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see you back and posting. I know these last three wins must have been tough on you.

Extremely hard 3 weeks since I so much want to see the club fail:rolleyes: What a stupid comment.

It's amazing what can happen when you change things up. Who would have thought putting pressure on defenders and keeping some type of forward structure would be more successful than guearding the midfield? Pity we only played like that after half time last week. might have made it even more enjoyable.

Good to see you back and posting. I know these last three wins must have been tough on you.

Heard some of that this morning. Mary was the key for mine. Instead of getting on and bleating about our treatment she spoke positively about the team and the players. Nothing about Denham or the draw or the AFL trying to roger us. Just optimism and excitement about where we're headed.

That needs to be the approach from the club and our supporters. Don't whinge and moan about our treatment - just talk up how exciting the team is and how much has been done since 2007. FFS we've gone from 22K members to 29K in such a short period of time. The crowds will come if we sell the message right.

Mary's approach certainly worked on those 2. She was so positive anything negative that Venom might have wanted to throw in would have looked pretty pathetic.

Focus on the positives - sounds good.:thumbsu:

Heard some of that this morning. Mary was the key for mine. Instead of getting on and bleating about our treatment she spoke positively about the team and the players. Nothing about Denham or the draw or the AFL trying to roger us. Just optimism and excitement about where we're headed.

That needs to be the approach from the club and our supporters. Don't whinge and moan about our treatment - just talk up how exciting the team is and how much has been done since 2007. FFS we've gone from 22K members to 29K in such a short period of time. The crowds will come if we sell the message right.

Great post.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Bashing SEN Guess who

Remove this Banner Ad

Back