North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Have not heard anything about wilkins leaving Donald, any ideas where this information may have come from! was talkin to him last week and he is still keen.

Ran into Salim Hassan the other day and he is an absolute ball of muscle and is a chance to be at Donald this year

Sorry lads my mail is wrong! wilkins, look like he will be leaving donald to take on assistant coach role at Nth Ballarat!

Have not heard anything about wilkins leaving Donald, any ideas where this information may have come from! was talkin to him last week and he is still keen.

Ran into Salim Hassan the other day and he is an absolute ball of muscle and is a chance to be at Donald this year
So Wilkins was leading you on a bit, I don't think he would change his mind in one week since speaking to him.

So Mr. Knowledgeable, who is J Rose?(end quote) Your a real smart ars smasher . . For bloke who doesn't play and just likes to watch you have too much to say? Who do you watch? Obviously not boort otherwise you would know that a rutley is easily in top 10 . . Probably been most consistent player in league over past 3 seasons!

So Mr. Knowledgeable, who is J Rose?(end quote) Your a real smart ars smasher . . For bloke who doesn't play and just likes to watch you have too much to say? Who do you watch? Obviously not boort otherwise you would know that a rutley is easily in top 10 . . Probably been most consistent player in league over past 3 seasons!
Get your hand off it God Of Flesh!! Read alot of your posts and it comes back to the point I made earlier about people talking up there mates (or themselves ;)).

So Wilkins was leading you on a bit, I don't think he would change his mind in one week since speaking to him.

Wouldn't say he was leading me on, the offer he got was im told too good to refuse, and his playing days are over. Shame to see someone give it away that still had a lot to offer a club. Hopefully he misses playing and pulls the jumper back on mid year but cant see it happening. Wilks has a young son now and is just lookin forward to spending more time with him. he has been great for the DFC and has played a large part in 2 flags. I have no doubt that he will be back on many an occaison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant recall saying i had talent . . But i do run out on the ground each saturday! I didn't realise it was that hard of a question. . . Who do you watch?
But you did state I had no football ability, without knowing who I am? What the?

Well as I stated earlier (about a page or two ago), I watched most clubs this year! In particular Wedderburn, Charlton, Wyche and Donald.

So you have no life and no football ability . . Hence the season you only watch! So who do you watch?

Wouldnt watching games, especially a variety of games help in analysing and knowing who is playing well and who isnt??? Why do you need to be playing and have football ability to come on here anyway? A fair majority of people that get on here dont play footy and watch most games...

But you did state I had no football ability, without knowing who I am? What the?

Well as I stated earlier (about a page or two ago), I watched most clubs this year! In particular Wedderburn, Charlton, Wyche and Donald.

Smasher no one cares who you are!!!

Didnt watch Boort, Birchip or St Arnaud for the year? Any reason or no association with the clubs??

Smasher no one cares who you are!!!

Didnt watch Boort, Birchip or St Arnaud for the year? Any reason or no association with the clubs??
Ablett19, I never brought up the topic. You stupid F**K!

As for not watching the other clubs, do you actually think the four clubs Wedderburn, Charlton, Wyche and Donald play each other week in, week out for the entire year? I didn't think it would be that hard to work out. I went to watch some mates play at those clubs and guess what there is always another team on the oval. So I got to see Boort, St Arnaud, Birchip play regularly due to this, you brain-dead *******!

Ablett19, I never brought up the topic. You stupid F**K!

As for not watching the other clubs, do you actually think the four clubs Wedderburn, Charlton, Wyche and Donald play each other week in, week out for the entire year? I didn't think it would be that hard to work out. I went to watch some mates play at those clubs and guess what there is always another team on the oval. So I got to see Boort, St Arnaud, Birchip play regularly due to this, you brain-dead *******!

Let me guess this straight... You dont play for any club, you go and watch 4 different clubs and you have nothing better to do on a Saturday......I somehow doubt you have any friends!

Sick of your useless chit chat smasher. . All you do is pay out on people . .obviously all your good for on a saturday! Have you ever played at all? How can you have such a strong opinion on the top ten players when you've rarely seen those players play? Now i'll just wait for a reply from footyfan001 . .he seems to be your little yes man! Maybe another guy who has never pulled on the boots!

Sick of your useless chit chat smasher. . All you do is pay out on people . .obviously all your good for on a saturday! Have you ever played at all? How can you have such a strong opinion on the top ten players when you've rarely seen those players play? Now i'll just wait for a reply from footyfan001 . .he seems to be your little yes man! Maybe another guy who has never pulled on the boots!
Who said I've never played? I've actually played GV footy which ain't to bad a standard and didn't play this year due to injury.

Anyway all that aside, who are each clubs recruits? I hear the Saints have signed a few key players.

Who said I've never played? I've actually played GV footy which ain't to bad a standard and didn't play this year due to injury.

Anyway all that aside, who are each clubs recruits? I hear the Saints have signed a few key players.

No use fighting a losing battle hey. . . Best you change the subject! Nice one smasher. . Did you get a kick when you played though. . And 2nds doesn't count mate!

Like it Hines Ward. I think you are on to something there......

I agree with him that you don't have to play to know the game... He has seen each side play and knows most teams by the sounds of it. You had a go at him for saying that all he does is get on here and have a go at you than you blast him for not playing and have a go at me for being his yes man......
As for you 4 posts that have all been negative good one mate....
And yes I play but not in your league...

I agree with him that you don't have to play to know the game... He has seen each side play and knows most teams by the sounds of it. You had a go at him for saying that all he does is get on here and have a go at you than you blast him for not playing and have a go at me for being his yes man......
As for you 4 posts that have all been negative good one mate....
And yes I play but not in your league...

Blah Blah Blah.... Stick your dummy back in young fella!

Blah Blah Blah.... Stick your dummy back in young fella!

I don't give a ******** what you think mate... I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am. Post something decent for once in your life.
Heard St. Arnaud may be looking at getting a few more players from Ballarat? Can you help out MOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back