North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Looking at the draw, looks like the Charlton football/netball club reunion will be the june weekend where we play Boort again.

HUGE weekend last year for the first one. Apparently going to have a "do" each year now, next season us netballers are going to join in.

:D

Looking at the draw, looks like the Charlton football/netball club reunion will be the june weekend Apparently going to have a "do" each year now, next season us netballers are going to join in.

I take it Charlton have a blind netball team . . Winsell good footballer but please has a head like a busted ars . .and one gympie arm when he runs!

I wouldn't know what their netball team is like. I havent lived there in 20 odd years. But each to their own. If we all thought the same about everyone, what a boring life we would all have.

*shrugs*

I take it Charlton have a blind netball team . . Winsell good footballer but please has a head like a busted ars . .and one gympie arm when he runs!

Speaking of Charlton, whispers are that a certain underrated player from the Blues is looking at signing for a club in the Loddon Valley League. they don't call me scoop for no reason.

Looking at the draw, looks like the Charlton football/netball club reunion will be the june weekend where we play Boort again.

HUGE weekend last year for the first one. Apparently going to have a "do" each year now, next season us netballers are going to join in.

Yes the reunion was extremely successful in attracting everyone back to the club... It is really a fantastic idea and always good to catch up with former team mates.

Yes the reunion was extremely successful in attracting everyone back to the club... It is really a fantastic idea and always good to catch up with former team mates.

Magnificent atmosphere on the ground that day!! The crowd was 10 deep it was fantastic!! Was made even better because Boort won in a close one.... The crowd went absolutely nuts when young Thiesz kicked a goal from the boundary about 40m out with about 5 minutes left!! Think that put them within a goal...

Boort v Donald First round.
This will be an absolute cracker!! With Donald raising their flag, Boort won't need any more motivation than that!!
Donald will be firing as well with the flag flying as well as playing their first game without Nugget...
Just hope we dont have to stand around listening to the president of the league talk absolute dribble for 3 hours (like the GF)..

Boort v Donald First round.
This will be an absolute cracker!! With Donald raising their flag, Boort won't need any more motivation than that!!
Donald will be firing as well with the flag flying as well as playing their first game without Nugget...
Just hope we dont have to stand around listening to the president of the league talk absolute dribble for 3 hours (like the GF)..
yeah the bloke should never be given a mic

That was absolutely farcical. Same thing happened in the 1st semi. Andrews (on his way on to the field to Captain/Coach a senior football side in a final) is stopped and has to stand around to collect his medal while he talked rubbish about him for what seemed like an eternity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boy goes alright, but i'd not know about the footy field. Only off, as in. He is one hot lookin fella. Bit wayward, but I know him quite well and he is nice.

I to know him well. Good bloke but bit off playing a key position in CMFL. Back flank or pocket. CMFL may be a bit quick for what he likes

Matty Winsal is an interleague rep who plays CHB. Stands about 6"2/6"3. He's a loose unit but a legend of a bloke.

Has moved up to swan hill for work.

His name is featured on the transfer website every year (mostly to Colbo) but never gets cleared and always stays at charlton. Be interesting to see if he finally leaves. I think he'll want to win one more flag at Charlton under Rick Andrews

what does he do for a living and where is he working in swan hill?

All is quiet before the Xmas / New Year break.....
Anyone care to post who the pre season flyers are at the minute for each club?
Boort = Shaun 'MacDog' Mccarthy!!

Anythin worth hearin?

any news on when/if the north central season is going to commence? Bendigo are planning on starting a month later, Ballarat is the same. Heard that Loddon Valley are considering an 8 week season where teams play eachother once, and then have finals. All those leagues are further south than NCFL.

any news on when/if the north central season is going to commence? Bendigo are planning on starting a month later, Ballarat is the same. Heard that Loddon Valley are considering an 8 week season where teams play eachother once, and then have finals. All those leagues are further south than NCFL.
The draw was released a little while ago. Planned starting date is April 14. Not deeply involved at any club currently but most clubs would have ways and means of getting water. Will be interesting to see what happens. I suppose the onus is on each club to get the water and the league can make a decision accordingly. Is the league working with clubs to ensure they're all working toward the same thing?

Birchip have their own storage, and as far as i know, Wyche have their own water too... St Arnaud can get Waste Water (i think it was approved last week) Boort ususally have no problems with water...Charlton will be a worry i would presume, along with Wedderburn...donald, not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back