North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

a mate of mine plays for the bulls and he reckons they have lost a few and picked up a few. Kept the guns apart from Cliff Ryan but are hopeful of picking up some quality players. have a new ass coach from geelong. have heard wyche are getting serious about this year so expect an improvemnt. no news on recruits there.

Just some news on the redbacks looks like they wont be looking to go back to back next year. Have lost some very handy players and dont have looked to pulled many at this stage. Looks like the deal with fevleki has fallen through after a fallout with gash up north. J.Smith to the gold coast along with the big names of Vella and maybe Colbert. DeAurgo Going over to further his cricket and now Rose after posting 4 centuries in a row in the ULCA is almost certain to go with him. Barnes nearly definatly wont be back either after being offered big bikkys elswhere. Mchugh to further his footy at North Ballarat. Also it looks like Turnbull will probably hang up the boots. Some big loses for the Readbacks. :confused:

My 2 favourite fcukwits, how are you boys, looking forward to your cracks at the saints for the 08 season, he who laughs last laughs loudest.(thanks grazoules) As for the replacements, Carl Hufer is back, he has been in the gym and has put on 15Kgs, he now weighs in at 55.5kg

Gerta, whats going at Charlton?
A Walklate to assistant coach Boort? Brought a house there i hear.
Ric to follow him?
B Walklate to Beijing?
I hear a whisper a guy that shares your surname and M Winsall on the way back?

Geez settle down there saints, i think every1 is looking forward to there cracks at st arnaud this year :p.

I also actually have heard that A walklate will be donning the collingwood colours this season, (much to his disgust) :D!!

im surprised that Birchip rep's haven't brought up those guys from Melbourne that they know soooo much about... Two guys from melbourne isn't it?

Why would the Birchip boys get on here an dribble utter crap Roc an go pumpin their tyres up when it could easily come flying bak in their faces.
I think that the bulls will let these so called 'Melbourne boys' footy do the talking rather than posting nonsense on the net!

Just some news on the redbacks looks like they wont be looking to go back to back next year. Have lost some very handy players and dont have looked to pulled many at this stage. Looks like the deal with fevleki has fallen through after a fallout with gash up north. J.Smith to the gold coast along with the big names of Vella and maybe Colbert. DeAurgo Going over to further his cricket and now Rose after posting 4 centuries in a row in the ULCA is almost certain to go with him. Barnes nearly definatly wont be back either after being offered big bikkys elswhere. Mchugh to further his footy at North Ballarat. Also it looks like Turnbull will probably hang up the boots. Some big loses for the Readbacks. :confused:

Heard something about Gash bringing back a couple of blokes from up North. Not too sure about their names or how good they are but maybe if the deal with Fevaleki has fallen through these blokes couple possible be able to fill the whole a bit more. Although like you say there are a few other HUGE names to fill too. If you reckon Wedderburn cant go back to back who looks like they'll take it out at this early stage?

Our "Huge Signings" Sam and James Coloe have both indicated their intentions to play @ St Arnaud, however the biggest signing of them all is Billy Williams :D
OSAMA83 if you are sick of hearing about St.Arnaud then why bother to ask about the saints big recruits. Your spoon is worn out stop trying to stir the pot, you are NILL!:thumbsdown:

My 2 favourite fcukwits, how are you boys, looking forward to your cracks at the saints for the 08 season, he who laughs last laughs loudest.(thanks grazoules) As for the replacements, Carl Hufer is back, he has been in the gym and has put on 15Kgs, he now weighs in at 55.5kg

Ric to follow him?
B Walklate to Beijing?
owhenthesaints, will C.McIntyre and J.Grigg be travelling back with Hufer to St.Arnaud for 08. Up there over christmas and the talk is the two boys are keen to jump on board for the 08.

MasterOfRoc any truth in the rumour that you have lost Scotty Lloyd to the west to work in the mines with a few of his mates?

Ric to follow him?
B Walklate to Beijing?
Here u go again saints, u and mor talk up big about the recruiting for starnaud. Have u actually signed anyone yet. An absolute joke i think the Starnaud seniors will be this year, but i cant wait to play against them. Write me down for at least 10 goals everytime we play the headsville f((cks

Here u go again saints, u and mor talk up big about the recruiting for starnaud. Have u actually signed anyone yet. An absolute joke i think the Starnaud seniors will be this year, but i cant wait to play against them. Write me down for at least 10 goals everytime we play the headsville f((cks

Well if your sick of reading about St Arnaud why not tell us what your club is up to... Same goes for all the other blokes having a crack... Surely by now most blokes know where they are playing and pre-season training should have started or nearly started..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Infact he wasn't talking the saints up, he was asking questions in relation to players from other clubs.

I think its about time you stood down from your own agenda, and had a good look around!

MasterOfRock From what i heard no he wont be! St Arnaud seems to be in alot of trouble.

So far gone are: Brealey, Boyington, Wilson, Holmes, Cua, Dowley, S. Lloyd.

There will be more to go in search of employment elsewhere with the piggery closure and others moving on to university.

The only signing so far is Carl Hufer?

Does the MasterOfRock own a paddle because your in s.h.!.t creek

MasterOfRock From what i heard no he wont be! St Arnaud seems to be in alot of trouble.

There will be more to go in search of employment elsewhere with the piggery closure and others moving on to university.

tottally agree with u there slowcoach

thats the best thing that has been said on this site for a long time. mor you need to wake up and c wats going on.

With departures as mentioned above i hope StA have recruited well....

Can anyone enlighten me to the following on top of the Rumour mill...
1. Ricky Allan to Roosters??
2. Balraj Singh to Charlton??
3. Anthony Judd running for Charlton coach/mayor??
4. Mass exodus at Saveloys incl Stenhouse to BendigoFL??
5. Wycheproof quiet but confident on ex locals returning??

Well now its obvious that you (tyro) have 2 maybe 3 accounts... Not using your M R account anymore?

As for Piggery Closure, i can confirm that Brock Ezard, Daniel Needs have both signed, and L Ezard has been training the house down!

Well now its obvious that you (tyro) have 2 maybe 3 accounts... Not using your M R account anymore?

As for Piggery Closure, i can confirm that Brock Ezard, Daniel Needs have both signed, and L Ezard has been training the house down!

Any on the track from Loddon Valley way Roc???

The saints seem to be in alot of s.h.!.t with what I read there. I think the best thing you could do ROC is lock up shop and not mention recruits anymore because the saints are in serious trouble mate!!!;)

Wats happening with the president of the saints roc? With all the departures written on here he might have to sign himself up to play.

With departures as mentioned above i hope StA have recruited well....

Can anyone enlighten me to the following on top of the Rumour mill...
1. Ricky Allan to Roosters??
2. Balraj Singh to Charlton??
3. Anthony Judd running for Charlton coach/mayor??
4. Mass exodus at Saveloys incl Stenhouse to BendigoFL??
5. Wycheproof quiet but confident on ex locals returning??

I can confirm Ricky Allan will be playing at the Roosters, probably under the guidance of Glenn Wilkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back