North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

So boys time to get back into it. I hope everyone had a good christmas and good new year. Whats going on at the moment??? Anyone started training yet?? Any big recruits??

So boys time to get back into it. I hope everyone had a good christmas and good new year. Whats going on at the moment??? Anyone started training yet?? Any big recruits??

St Arnaud start back training next week i think, maybe this week... a few HUGE signings are closer and closer by the minute, Numbers will once again not be a problem, with (i am told) 9 U16's taking the step up to senior ranks.

Bring on Season 08!!!

sounds like you've got your finger on the pulse rocco. could you enlighten us to which part of the country these HUGE signings are coming from? ;)

St Arnaud start back training next week i think, maybe this week... a few HUGE signings are closer and closer by the minute, Numbers will once again not be a problem, with (i am told) 9 U16's taking the step up to senior ranks.

Bring on Season 08!!!

Any former greats returning to the club???

Hey Guys wondering if u can help me on a player that played at Whycheproof last yr. He was assistant coach there i think and he is 6'5 Name is Matthew Tilsner or somthing like that?? Would like to know a bit about the guy.

Hey Guys wondering if u can help me on a player that played at Whycheproof last yr. He was assistant coach there i think and he is 6'5 Name is Matthew Tilsner or somthing like that?? Would like to know a bit about the guy.

Matty Tinkler grass hopper. Good key position player, like most blokes loves to be up forward kicking goals, but spent alot of time last year and year before playing down back. i wasnt a huge fan of how he addressed the young boys when he was under the pump but you cant love every thing about every one can you, didnt play much footy near the end of the year as he was knocked out and thought he retiered but could be pulling the boots back on.. Moved to Albury or somewhere that way i think for work. He and wife Jane wil be missed around the club, handy couple to have round the club, putting alot of hours around the club.

Wyche start back on the first with some big names expected to leave their mark

oi truck, any truth to the romur that dean 'moose head' rooney has signed with st arnaud? His brother in law is talking up a storm about him. bakes would be feeling the pinch already wouldn't he? Roc could you confirm?

oi truck, any truth to the romur that dean 'moose head' rooney has signed with st arnaud? His brother in law is talking up a storm about him. bakes would be feeling the pinch already wouldn't he? Roc could you confirm?

The day Moose leaves Wyche to play for St Arnaud is the day the earth stops rotating. As long as Wyche has the likes of Grub, Zac, Turtle, Dec, ****, Harry and Myself still there Moose will still be there, Moose travels back most weeks for either cricket or footy even though his parents have left the town...

So no Moose wont be playing for St Arnaud next year, don't believe every thing that falls out Beefy's mouth.

The day Moose leaves Wyche to play for St Arnaud is the day the earth stops rotating. As long as Wyche has the likes of Grub, Zac, Turtle, Dec, ****, Harry and Myself still there Moose will still be there, Moose travels back most weeks for either cricket or footy even though his parents have left the town...

So no Moose wont be playing for St Arnaud next year, don't believe every thing that falls out Beefy's mouth.

We dont want to recruit anymore reserves players anyway truck, we have enough.:thumbsu:

Bring on Season 08!!!

here you go again roc. do you ever get your head out of st. arnauds footy sheds? start namimg these players that you keep talking about? they are losing more than they are signing i heard? and who of the u16 are going to make the jump up? have you got another ian moreman or a torin petrie or even a daniel pickthall? just amazes me how you keep talking the same shit every year.

just amazes me how you keep talking the same shit every year.

It does? Thats a pretty good effort there osama, especially since you have only been signed up since November 2007.... Or are ya gonna finally come clean?

Duanne Bannan will be the next Moerman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Nathan Wallace doing recruiting for them in Melbourne or something ?

Big Wal could be on the hunt for the boy, I think a lot of past players are on the hunt actually, I did heat Pit and Louz were talkng to some one in the past week but thats all i'v heard, got a name??? I would hope Louz can pull a string or two and get a past student of his to journey up the calder...

Enough about Demon land and St Arnaud whats news with every one else....Boort boys are keeping pretty quite

It does? Thats a pretty good effort there osama, especially since you have only been signed up since November 2007.... Or are ya gonna finally come clean?

Duanne Bannan will be the next Moerman

you got no idea wat your talking about? you dont have to be signed up to read stuff. sick of hearing stuff about st. arnaud? so who are these huge signings who seem to have ?

you got no idea wat your talking about? you dont have to be signed up to read stuff. sick of hearing stuff about st. arnaud? so who are these huge signings who seem to have ?

Our "Huge Signings" Sam and James Coloe have both indicated their intentions to play @ St Arnaud, however the biggest signing of them all is Billy Williams :D

MOR,

Come on havent visited for a while, Who are these big recruits for St. Arnaud or are you just blowing smoke???

Someone asked about Baird. He will be playing with South Adelaide. He has moved in with Josh Thewlis over there and are both training hard.

How are Charltons recruits gerta? I heard there is a few on the out list. Aaron Walklate to Boort seems to be gathering momentum every day? Daniel Thiesz to Taylors Lakes?

If Faveleki signed at the Burn yet?

im surprised that Birchip rep's haven't brought up those guys from Melbourne that they know soooo much about... Two guys from melbourne isn't it?

MOR,

Come on havent visited for a while, Who are these big recruits for St. Arnaud or are you just blowing smoke???

Someone asked about Baird. He will be playing with South Adelaide. He has moved in with Josh Thewlis over there and are both training hard.

How are Charltons recruits gerta? I heard there is a few on the out list. Aaron Walklate to Boort seems to be gathering momentum every day? Daniel Thiesz to Taylors Lakes?

If Faveleki signed at the Burn yet?

I heard you were leaving your beloved royal blues, heading to balarat somewhere???

Our "Huge Signings" Sam and James Coloe have both indicated their intentions to play @ St Arnaud, however the biggest signing of them all is Billy Williams :D

Who ever is your secretary, has lots of work on the go i hear,
no less than 7 players heading my way (ballarat) Any replacements yet?

you are just a joke mor you really are.

Who ever is your secretary, has lots of work on the go i hear,
no less than 7 players heading my way (ballarat) Any replacements yet?

My 2 favourite fcukwits, how are you boys, looking forward to your cracks at the saints for the 08 season, he who laughs last laughs loudest.(thanks grazoules) As for the replacements, Carl Hufer is back, he has been in the gym and has put on 15Kgs, he now weighs in at 55.5kg

Gerta, whats going at Charlton?
A Walklate to assistant coach Boort? Brought a house there i hear.
Ric to follow him?
B Walklate to Beijing?
I hear a whisper a guy that shares your surname and M Winsall on the way back?

My 2 favourite fcukwits, how are you boys, looking forward to your cracks at the saints for the 08 season, he who laughs last laughs loudest.(thanks grazoules) As for the replacements, Carl Hufer is back, he has been in the gym and has put on 15Kgs, he now weighs in at 55.5kg

Gerta, whats going at Charlton?
A Walklate to assistant coach Boort? Brought a house there i hear.
Ric to follow him?
B Walklate to Beijing?
I hear a whisper a guy that shares your surname and M Winsall on the way back?

Honestly no idea mate whats going on in Charlton... Have heard likewise that Winsall will be returning. As for the bloke that shares my surname i was told wait a year or two (or maybe 3) for his return. Wouldn't surprise me if Charlton lose a few more of those fringe Seniors / Reserves blokes which could mean there depth will get tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back