North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

St Arnaud start back training next week i think, maybe this week... a few HUGE signings are closer and closer by the minute, Numbers will once again not be a problem, with (i am told) 9 U16's taking the step up to senior ranks.

Bring on Season 08!!!

As for Piggery Closure, i can confirm that Brock Ezard, Daniel Needs have both signed, and L Ezard has been training the house down!

How long has training be going Master. Last week you didnt know when it started and this week you are saying a player is training the house down. Interesting?

With departures as mentioned above i hope StA have recruited well....

Can anyone enlighten me to the following on top of the Rumour mill...
1. Ricky Allan to Roosters??
2. Balraj Singh to Charlton??
3. Anthony Judd running for Charlton coach/mayor??
4. Mass exodus at Saveloys incl Stenhouse to BendigoFL??
5. Wycheproof quiet but confident on ex locals returning??

Definitely no Balraj Singh to Charlton, who could afford him, perhaps Boort. Strong rumour, Parker Bros to Quamby. Ricky Allan definitely to the Roosters and where are you playing Bend it? Also multiple signings at Donald from the Swan Hill area. Donald to have another real crack this year then another wooden spoon next year.

Definitely no Balraj Singh to Charlton, who could afford him, perhaps Boort. Strong rumour, Parker Bros to Quamby. Ricky Allan definitely to the Roosters and where are you playing Bend it? Also multiple signings at Donald from the Swan Hill area. Donald to have another real crack this year then another wooden spoon next year.

Haha Parker boys to Quamby, my ***!! I can garauntee u that will never happen.. Nope Addy n Nick to play on at Boort..

A couple of handy Donald footballers training with Serp at the moment... Are they just training or looking at playing out there??

yeah thats a very true rumour with the Parker boys. they both were unsure where they were goin to play. i talk to them quite often and over the last couple of days quamby offered massive amounts of coin which the boys took. its also a very strong chance of matt rice joining them who was also offered a big amount. dont no where quamby are getting there money from

yeah thats a very true rumour with the Parker boys. they both were unsure where they were goin to play. i talk to them quite often and over the last couple of days quamby offered massive amounts of coin which the boys took. its also a very strong chance of matt rice joining them who was also offered a big amount. dont no where quamby are getting there money from

Haha funniest post i've ever seen!! Im sure Matt Rice will play for Quamby when his brother is coaching :p!! N for the Parker boys i can garauntee they will be playing on for Boort :thumbsu::thumbsu:. Also A Walklate is very close to signing with the Pie's :thumbsu::thumbsu:, he has made 2 trips over in the past 2 days actually! Things are Lookin good 4 the Maggies :D:D

After Big Balraj's efforts in the Central Murray Granny last yr i think the man should lower his price as he proved to everyone that when the pressures on, he goes missing! Maybe best suited to a Donald where playing finals footy may not be an issue! :p

You truly are in WA, 3 hours slower than everyone else ;) We've already had 4-5 sessions

you truly should give up mor. so can you in lighten us all on who the signings are thats going to win you the flag? with the departures there seems to be no one covering them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am yet to make up my mind as to where i am going to have a run woody, but i will be playing in the Ballarat comp. Try and crack the seniors. Very unfit at the moment hit the track for the first time last night with the Ballarat swans and brought up the three at the back of the pack.

Gerta, Who are these Donald boys training at Serp???

I am yet to make up my mind as to where i am going to have a run woody, but i will be playing in the Ballarat comp. Try and crack the seniors. Very unfit at the moment hit the track for the first time last night with the Ballarat swans and brought up the three at the back of the pack.

Gerta, Who are these Donald boys training at Serp???

Not 100% sure, as i haven't gone out to training to have a look, but the names i heard, providing they are correct, both played senior footy last year..

What are those names???

From what the bloke said, i worked one to be Brad Michael?? and i pretty sure the other one he said was Coleman. Could be wrong, but i'm only going on what this bloke told me... But then again last year we had a few wedderburn blokes training with us for a while as well.. But i'm sure the Serp boys would be making them feel most welcome

Was talking to Brad late october, he said he was heading Bendigo way for footy, so wouldn't be surprised if it turned out correct

Well at least that sounds more of a possibility that i have the correct names :)

I would not be one bit surprised if both of those guys pulled on the boots for serp.

An old school mate Andrew Nesbit plays out there so that would be why. Those two would the be the last ones i would expect to see at training at this time of year though.

Midfielders! rumours are Chris beattie will be back for the pies this year. Was very good at Redan before shoulder injury.

Owhenthesaints, can you confirm a midfielder who plays in div 1 southern football league taking up a teaching position at the St.Arnaud Secondary College. Have you guys spoken to him yet?

Can anyone please tell me the date of the first round for 2008 and who plays who and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back