North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Heard a rumour that there was some impressive showings at the burns training last night. Apparently some impressive times from a potential burn recruit in the 3 km time trial.

Have ya got a time for it Gerta? At Boort's training on Sunday A Walklate measured a flat 10 for our 3km, with addy parker coming in behind him at 10.30.. Not as impressive as young Tommy Keanes PB of 9.40 tho!

Have ya got a time for it Gerta? At Boort's training on Sunday A Walklate measured a flat 10 for our 3km, with addy parker coming in behind him at 10.30.. Not as impressive as young Tommy Keanes PB of 9.40 tho!

From what i heard it was pretty much around the 10 mark. Haven't got an exact figure, but impressive...

Already have the Boort Vs Charlton date marked on the calendar.

Heard from my little brother on the week end how much running Tommy does. That kids does more running in a week then some blokes would do in a month, i fhe can get a bit of bulk on his is going to be a star player for the future

Heard from my little brother on the week end how much running Tommy does. That kids does more running in a week then some blokes would do in a month, i fhe can get a bit of bulk on his is going to be a star player for the future

He could absoulutly be a future Feeney medalist or star for wyche, got a good head on his shoulders to. Is very committed to his footy isnt he truck.

He could absoulutly be a future Feeney medalist or star for wyche, got a good head on his shoulders to. Is very committed to his footy isnt he truck.

Dont want to build Tommy up to much, but I think theres big things to come from this little fella.

The brother that told me is just another little homo that plays unders.
Dont think theres another club in Australia that would have me. So I'll be playing for Wyche.

and for the record its 16 flags not 14

He wouldn't happen to be from Swan Hill originally would he? I played thirds at Lalbert with a big lanky bloke called Ian Sonogan before he went away to Uni

Thats him mate. He came to Sunshine with another Swan Hill bloke, Tom Millar. Two big fellas, but only 1 can play the game. Apparently got offered some decent coin up there... very interesting.

Master Of Roc, have you guys announced any signings at St.Arnaud yet. I don't know who is holding all your cards but if it's president Brett Kay im pretty sure he can't hold his cards this close to his chest this long. Who will be assistant to solymon this year, Huffer? What have the numbers been like at training.

Thats him mate. He came to Sunshine with another Swan Hill bloke, Tom Millar. Two big fellas, but only 1 can play the game. Apparently got offered some decent coin up there... very interesting.

Aahh very ineteresting Sono never really seemed that keen on footy as a young bloke, so i am surprised that he is still playing, let alone being payed for it. Good luck to him. A few blokes at Lalbert would be interested to know he is playing at Wedderburn

Aahh very ineteresting Sono never really seemed that keen on footy as a young bloke, so i am surprised that he is still playing, let alone being payed for it. Good luck to him. A few blokes at Lalbert would be interested to know he is playing at Wedderburn

unless sono has improved over the last couple yrs he certainly wont be a senior ruckman for the redbacks maybe a good twos player at best. is he still in the army reserve???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unless sono has improved over the last couple yrs he certainly wont be a senior ruckman for the redbacks maybe a good twos player at best. is he still in the army reserve???

Ah I think I know who you are talking about now. I reckon I know him. Would be fringe seniors. Has a bit of size.

You know I am so over the whole Wedderburn experience "burn" being a good name for Stenna, Sunshine footy club really looked after Darren extremely well and the thanks we get is that his new club uses Sunshine as a feeding ground, last year he and Baird ( meaning we lost of Full forward and full back) they went for money that is crazy and now this year after to speaking to 4 or 5 players got 2 - one being the WRFL Comp B & F, and the other a good seconds player with the potential to play seniors, after missing nearly a whole season.
Nothing against Rusty and Sono but they money that they have offered these 2 young guys is obscene and if you can get it - take it.
It is really dissappointing that the management of Wedderburn continue to try and bleed one club dry, with offers of not having to train, sign on fees, free accomodation and then huge match payments. What happens to loyoaty wen there is no more money??
So in the previous posts over the last year people have stated that Wedderburn don't pay big money - well hate to burst your bubble but they do...

Big news out of Birchip that Aaron Lewis has come out of retirement. This guy is a former North Ballarat captain and will DOMINATE. Tough, nuggety in and under player who takes no sh it.

Big news out of Birchip that Aaron Lewis has come out of retirement. This guy is a former North Ballarat captain and will DOMINATE. Tough, nuggety in and under player who takes no sh it.

Gee that is huge news to come out of that sh!t hole

apparently Peter Ramsdale (Wedderburn) and Eddie Lee (Robbie/Andrews old man, Birchip/Watchem) aswell as Jumbo Anderson (Donald), John Cossar (Charlton), Maurie Wood (Starnaud), Carl Ditteritch (Charlton), and Keiran Lourey (Wyche/Narraport) are also coming out of retirement and WILL DOMINATE

apparently Peter Ramsdale (Wedderburn) and Eddie Lee (Robbie/Andrews old man, Birchip/Watchem) aswell as Jumbo Anderson (Donald), John Cossar (Charlton), Maurie Wood (Starnaud), Carl Ditteritch (Charlton), and Keiran Lourey (Wyche/Narraport) are also coming out of retirement and WILL DOMINATE

Aren't we a smartass today!

8/2/2008 n/a CLARKSON, Kristopher From EXT.: Great Northern FL > Railway Boort In Progress
8/2/2008 035113 MORGAN, Jake Goulburn Valley FL > Echuca 2006 > Player Boort In Progress

8/2/2008 n/a CLARKSON, Kristopher From EXT.: Great Northern FL > Railway Boort In Progress
8/2/2008 035113 MORGAN, Jake Goulburn Valley FL > Echuca 2006 > Player Boort In Progress

master, if you are going to keep this up for every clearance you will be a tired 'little' man come the time wyche lodges their clearances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back