North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

14/2/2008053796WALKLATE, Aaron Charlton2003 > PlayerBoortApproved

Good article from Rick in the Loddon Times today about North Central Footy... Didn't really get a chance to read it in depth, but talked about some of the problems for local footy... Also got asked the question about AW playing for Boort this year... :D

that is correct dead sh!t. i just have one question, when have i talked up st arnaud. point one, 14th of feb when i said we were rooted. talking up st arnaud ................ please.

Yes St Arnuad is rooted. Its fu!king magnificent!

You know I am so over the whole Wedderburn experience "burn" being a good name for Stenna, Sunshine footy club really looked after Darren extremely well and the thanks we get is that his new club uses Sunshine as a feeding ground, last year he and Baird ( meaning we lost of Full forward and full back) they went for money that is crazy and now this year after to speaking to 4 or 5 players got 2 - one being the WRFL Comp B & F, and the other a good seconds player with the potential to play seniors, after missing nearly a whole season.
Nothing against Rusty and Sono but they money that they have offered these 2 young guys is obscene and if you can get it - take it.
It is really dissappointing that the management of Wedderburn continue to try and bleed one club dry, with offers of not having to train, sign on fees, free accomodation and then huge match payments. What happens to loyoaty wen there is no more money??
So in the previous posts over the last year people have stated that Wedderburn don't pay big money - well hate to burst your bubble but they do...

PLEASE......

How did Stenna get to Wedderburn? more than 5 years of trying due to family in wedderburn. They didn't target sunshine and stenhouse like all other blokes when they move clubs want to take mates with them. How do all clubs get new recruits, they persue them and they hope that they will bring mates with them.
I'm sure Sunshine looked after stenna and expected more in return, yes they deserve that, however if stenna doesn't enjoy his footy then loyalty becomes void, it's either leave or not play. I'd like to know how many times the kid had to go to the tribunal in the WRFL... would surely take it's toll no?
So he took Baird with him... that's one! the next year 2 others go up there? hardly enough to rip the guts out of your side when your recruiting yourself??? especially when one of those blokes is your #3 ruckman.

As for the money side of things, i know because i've been behind the scenes at the burn, they have always been a loyal club trying extremely hard to attract loyal blokes, they prided themselves on recruiting good blokes and not spending the amounts of money that other NCFL clubs do... which is partly the reason they went 34 years without a senior flag, But when the standard of the league starts to drop then the smart folk of wedderburn capitalised by spending a little extra last year on players like stenhouse, gash and Barnes, (again, gash was a project recruit that they invested a lot of time into before he actually came up) So in actual fact they built relationships and earnt the respect and loyalty of these blokes so much that they chose to play there. I'm sure other clubs would have offered them plenty more cash than the burn did. They won their flag (mission accomplished) and the guys have stuck around. Loyal yes??

Now Doggies, if you knew the history of Weddeburn Football club and the amount of money they have or havent paid out in the past (other than these few mentioned guns) then you would be embarrased when comparing to not only other country football clubs in surounding leagues and the NCFL but to clubs much more closer to home, like Hoppers Crossing and Spotswood and the like. i'd like to see their payroll?

So please don't make rash judgements on two mens paychecks

Now that that's off my chest... Patty's back!

Hope all my old bigfooty mates are doing well :thumbsu:

PLEASE......

How did Stenna get to Wedderburn? more than 5 years of trying due to family in wedderburn. They didn't target sunshine and stenhouse like all other blokes when they move clubs want to take mates with them. How do all clubs get new recruits, they persue them and they hope that they will bring mates with them.
I'm sure Sunshine looked after stenna and expected more in return, yes they deserve that, however if stenna doesn't enjoy his footy then loyalty becomes void, it's either leave or not play. I'd like to know how many times the kid had to go to the tribunal in the WRFL... would surely take it's toll no?
So he took Baird with him... that's one! the next year 2 others go up there? hardly enough to rip the guts out of your side when your recruiting yourself??? especially when one of those blokes is your #3 ruckman.

As for the money side of things, i know because i've been behind the scenes at the burn, they have always been a loyal club trying extremely hard to attract loyal blokes, they prided themselves on recruiting good blokes and not spending the amounts of money that other NCFL clubs do... which is partly the reason they went 34 years without a senior flag, But when the standard of the league starts to drop then the smart folk of wedderburn capitalised by spending a little extra last year on players like stenhouse, gash and Barnes, (again, gash was a project recruit that they invested a lot of time into before he actually came up) So in actual fact they built relationships and earnt the respect and loyalty of these blokes so much that they chose to play there. I'm sure other clubs would have offered them plenty more cash than the burn did. They won their flag (mission accomplished) and the guys have stuck around. Loyal yes??

Now Doggies, if you knew the history of Weddeburn Football club and the amount of money they have or havent paid out in the past (other than these few mentioned guns) then you would be embarrased when comparing to not only other country football clubs in surounding leagues and the NCFL but to clubs much more closer to home, like Hoppers Crossing and Spotswood and the like. i'd like to see their payroll?

i wish you went back into your hole where you have been hiding. it was much better without you.. so f*#k of

to my dearest patty, 90+k could win a few more games than the next team and EASE UP ON THE FU@K1NG PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody have reports on how St.Arnauds young guns are looking. They had some real good ones last year. The likes of Nige Sibson and Dan Pickthall?

PLEASE......

Welcome back patty, please wipe that dribble off your chin.
The beatles sang can't buy me love, the redbacks have been singing cant buy me premierships for 30 odd years. Now you can finally change the words to "Can buy me premierships", so stop your bullsh!t and enjoy singing your new song.:thumbsu:

Just a bit of news for you guys. I have a source close to Sibson and rumour has it he is very unhappy at St.Arnaud, looking to go elsewhere this year, had a big club offer him a bit of match payment plus travel money to come and play for them and all he has to do is sign on the dotted line and he's off. Any truth to that??? I would hope for the saints he stays because i enjoyed going to the footy each week watching the kid play last year. Anybody know if this is true?

Just a bit of news for you guys. I have a source close to Sibson and rumour has it he is very unhappy at St.Arnaud, looking to go elsewhere this year, had a big club offer him a bit of match payment plus travel money to come and play for them and all he has to do is sign on the dotted line and he's off. Any truth to that??? I would hope for the saints he stays because i enjoyed going to the footy each week watching the kid play last year. Anybody know if this is true?

What a load of frog $hit, the kid is a soft/rubbish footballer that wouldnt get money playing football anywhere. What did u enjoy about watching him play exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give on the rise a break. he's obviously just realised that you can talk yourself up on this website with the safety of an alias. it is pretty obvious it is snibson himself or a friend trying to talk him up. i have watched a bit of senior footy and never heard of him really so there wouldnt be too much hype about him but if he wants to put himself out there good luck to him.

to serious news....anyone got any recruits in the pipelines or will we only know them once they are on the transfer list?

What a load of shit. Why not just come out and say the big clubs name. If kids like sibson are going to get a BIT OF MATCH PAYMENT PLUS TRAVEL MONEY country footy is F U C K E D!:thumbsdown:

PLEASE......

Here Here Patty ole Pal Couldnt of said it better my self took the words straight out of my mouth, good to have a bit of quality back on here big fella. Gets pretty boring on here when you have to talk to complete and utter social rejects like osama who struggles to tie his shoe laces let alone talk about something worth reading. My question to you Patty, Is a return on the cards or what? Looking to go B2B. . . You know they would love to have you:thumbsu:

Has anyone got an opinion on the Pre Season Favourites to win the flag in the N.C.F.L in 08. From the rumblings out of wedderburn i would have to back them in at even money to go back to back:eek: With the mass of players leaving St.Arnaud and Charlton I think those two teams will battle out last position. Donald to be big improvers with big Burkie back for the Royal Blues:thumbsu:

PLEASE......

Can not believe im reading such bullsh*t, pride themselves on recruiting good blokes, wat a joke. For a start when u appoint a coach that goes by the name of lockhart, u r surely going to recruit deadbeats and thats what wedderburn have done. The only recruit that wedderburn can pride themselve on is B. Connars, other than that the rest r a bunch of inbred no-hoping f#ckwits!!!

Now that's of my chest... Tommy's back!

Can not believe im reading such bullsh*t, pride themselves on recruiting good blokes, wat a joke. For a start when u appoint a coach that goes by the name of lockhart, u r surely going to recruit deadbeats and thats what wedderburn have done. The only recruit that wedderburn can pride themselve on is B. Connars, other than that the rest r a bunch of inbred no-hoping f#ckwits!!!

Now that's of my chest... Tommy's back!
Call them deadbeats buddy but the score is on the board for the burn. I think those pigs might need some serious attention back at Headsville champ so you better get back to work Tommy:eek:

the prediction of a three way wooden spoon effort for st arnaud, charlton and wyche. boort and weddercash for the granny, followed closely by bankrollchip. as for donald well they don't even know whats going on. midfield after a good run out of the gates. word is wyche is trying to poach some players from stawell, who are at navarre this season. bakers could you shead some light? even lucy?

Didn't realise that Wyche were in that much trouble... Looks like they've gone and recruited the financial backing of none other, than Dick Smith :eek: :D :p

Didn't realise that Wyche were in that much trouble... Looks like they've gone and recruited the financial backing of none other, than Dick Smith :eek: :D :p
Have we got names MOR? Haven't heard much on here about them and not many clearances. I was led to believe they were going to be handy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back