North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Lol, nah, they've recruited some guy named Richard Smith...was just playing up on it. From what i hear there may be a few lean years ahead, especially with the numbers coming through the 16's.

Speaking of Numbers of 16's, i am told that there are only 2 male Prep Students in charlton this year!? I Feel sorry for their Junior Coaches, in 5>10 years time...

Who else is leaving the blues, Finna, Hilly, A.Walklate.....

Can Thommo last out another year? or is his body stuffed?
Ben Walklate still concentrating on Badminton? (good luck to him if this is the case)
Josh McKee looks like hes gonna be spending a bit of time with the Pioneers.

Lol, nah, they've recruited some guy named Richard Smith...was just playing up on it. From what i hear there may be a few lean years ahead, especially with the numbers coming through the 16's.

Speaking of Numbers of 16's, i am told that there are only 2 male Prep Students in charlton this year!? I Feel sorry for their Junior Coaches, in 5>10 years time...

Pretty handy player too I'v heard. Plenty of people around the HDFL rate him very highly

Yes but they have always been short of juniors and still seem to turn things around in their senior sides.

Who are the players from Stawell?

Give on the rise a break. he's obviously just realised that you can talk yourself up on this website with the safety of an alias. it is pretty obvious it is snibson himself or a friend trying to talk him up. i have watched a bit of senior footy and never heard of him really so there wouldnt be too much hype about him but if he wants to put himself out there good luck to him.

to serious news....anyone got any recruits in the pipelines or will we only know them once they are on the transfer list?

I wouldn't exactly say im a mate of sibson. Im just a St.a local that goes to the footy week in week out and i just like looking at the younger blokes play to see what sort of future st.a has. Give the kid a break though alot of kids struggle first year out of juniors. He made last cut in pioneers and played first senior game at 14, i just think maybe he could be a good senior player in the future

Yes but they have always been short of juniors and still seem to turn things around in their senior sides.

Who are the players from Stawell?

from what i know the stawell quote is off the mark, demons have had good numbers on track and are looking to improve on last year. they have picked up a couple of stronger bodied midfielders and the next month will shed some more light on other recruits!

as for the junior situation it will be tough but cant see them being the only club in the league struggling for u16's.

one practive match confirmed against charlton underlights at wyche friday 4th of april.

Stenna did enjoy his footy at Sunshine. He had a bit of trouble with a few sides and i agree it shouldnt happen. Only reason for that is because hes a good footballer. You have recruited good people in him and Rusty but Im fairly sure the only reason they both left Sunshine was the money factor first and foremost. We couldnt get near matching it. These blokes are both on apprentice wages. Will be interesting to see whether they stick around the club when they are on full wages and footy money isnt so important. You can have Sono for good though! If the money hes said to be getting is correct then that will come back to bite you in the arse.

big news regarding bulls star on-baller J.Scambler. Missed training due to knee injury thought to be season ending!!! Scans during the week to confirm. How much will this hurt the Bulls?

I wouldn't exactly say im a mate of sibson. Im just a St.a local that goes to the footy week in week out and i just like looking at the younger blokes play to see what sort of future st.a has. Give the kid a break though alot of kids struggle first year out of juniors. He made last cut in pioneers and played first senior game at 14, i just think maybe he could be a good senior player in the future

Hes too **** sure about himself for my liking though... The first real bump he gets will do him good! I hear he loves to talk himself up! I think its just been proven ;)

Had my first training run last night with the seniors, and some bad news has come out of it R. Andrews has done his knee again, just after all the work he has done to get himself back. It didnt look good from wat i saw, and apparently the word is thats it for him, but i bet other teams would be happy about the news. Sometimes competitive work on the track can have its downfalls.

Stenna did enjoy his footy at Sunshine. He had a bit of trouble with a few sides and i agree it shouldnt happen. Only reason for that is because hes a good footballer. You have recruited good people in him and Rusty but Im fairly sure the only reason they both left Sunshine was the money factor first and foremost. We couldnt get near matching it. These blokes are both on apprentice wages. Will be interesting to see whether they stick around the club when they are on full wages and footy money isnt so important. You can have Sono for good though! If the money hes said to be getting is correct then that will come back to bite you in the arse.

y dont u tell us what $ they r on then?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my first training run last night with the seniors, and some bad news has come out of it R. Andrews has done his knee again, just after all the work he has done to get himself back. It didnt look good from wat i saw, and apparently the word is thats it for him, but i bet other teams would be happy about the news. Sometimes competitive work on the track can have its downfalls.

gee that is horrible news. i dont think anybody should be happy about that, he is a ripper bloke and a awesome player. i hope its not to serious and hope we all c him back soon. oh by the way how come your training so early for?

For those that are not aware.... Haldane "Whitey" Nelson was killed in a level crossing accident at Mitiamo.

As has been said... thoughts are with his family, friends, Boort and the wider NCFL community. Tragic loss of a true champion bloke! RIP mate.

For those that are not aware.... Haldane "Whitey" Nelson was killed in a level crossing accident at Mitiamo.

As has been said... thoughts are with his family, friends, Boort and the wider NCFL community. Tragic loss of a true champion bloke! RIP mate.

cant say it much better king rich. great sportsmen whos loss is tragic and sad. condolences to his family, the boort fc, north central fl and everyone else who knew him or dealt with him, family and friends.

How will Jarrod Tyler cope without Clif Ryan in the forward line?? And also maybe without James Scambler?

JT would be better off without Cliff there, seeing the bulls wont be constantly looking for ryan, and will give him more opportunities to showcase his skill. Scamcam will be at the bulls, is fighting fit ready to defend his feeny. Prediction: Tyler to top leading goal kicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back