North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

BigFooty bullsh*t probably, haven't heard anything, as ive been away a few days, however last i heard, it was "all but" on paper

B Polglase JonBaird Hill
HB Nelson Barnes Benaim
C Rose Andrews C. Rutley
HF Brearley Needs Perryman
F Ryan Stenhouse Finlay
Foll: Holmes, Scambler, Gash

Int: Bish, Wyatt, Noonan, Funcke, DeAraugo, Reid

I am sure i have missed someone but have not put a heap of thought into it either

Back to the team of the year. Adam Postle has to be in it. He is defintiely in the top ruckman in the league. I believe he was the difference for Wedderburn, every game he missed they lost. And what about Rohan Mchugh, only played 5 or so home and away games. Should he be in it?

Probably a fair call for McHugh, as good as he is...

Yes, 5 or so H/A games... However you aren't any value on the sidelines (or simply not playing in the league)

It maybe Bias, however i think theres a claim to have Moerman somewhere in that list, ATLEAST on the pine, perhaps even on the wing instead of Rutley (who's year was nothing on what it has been)

And Solyom/Ryan would be a toss up, Solyom averaged more goals per game from the square, however ryan could play the "small forward" type player better.

Good Work ;)

Sources tell me that Simon Brearley will be doing his Rounds in St Arnaud, in 08, because he wants to be around for training more often.

Sources tell me that Simon Brearley will be doing his Rounds in St Arnaud, in 08, because he wants to be around for training more often.

Good news for St Arnaud. Normally pretty easy to get rounds at country schools too. Will be interesting to see what transpires. A bloke from Springbank I spoke to seemed pretty confident St Arnaud boys would be heading there. Whether that included Brearley I'm not sure.

Good news for St Arnaud. Normally pretty easy to get rounds at country schools too. Will be interesting to see what transpires. A bloke from Springbank I spoke to seemed pretty confident St Arnaud boys would be heading there. Whether that included Brearley I'm not sure.

Who is coaching St Arnaurd next year. Is there a change or same?

as for LVFL, from what i hear there may be a couple of guys lined up... Both played Finals Footy :)

McNally brothers, always talk of them returning year after year. Better of the two did his knee and played the year out in the 2's for serpentine. Is he still requesting 10 times his value?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Polglase JonBaird Hill
HB Nelson Barnes Benaim
C Rose Andrews C. Rutley
F Ryan Stenhouse Finlay

I am sure i have missed someone but have not put a heap of thought into it either

surely Robbie Lee should be on the ground, but u havent even put him on the bench?! i think Robbie would get a spot before Funcke going on his performance this year.

B Polglase JonBaird Hill
HB Nelson Barnes Benaim
C Rose Andrews C. Rutley
F Ryan Stenhouse Finlay

Yeah not a bad team Bend-it, but perhaps Rutley out for Rohan McHugh, plus Funcke and Reid out for Daniel Thiesz and Matt Sutherland on the bench. In a seven team competition with 24 players selected you`ve only picked 3 from Charlton, it shows what an even side overall they were but unfortunately they didn`t show it on GF day

Rumour has that he will be leaving Birchip/Watchem FC, to become Head Coach At the Australian Institute of Sport, for the Swimming Team at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The Word on the street is that they caught a glimpse of his efforts after Round 9, vs St Arnaud.

Sources say Lee is the only Coach in the last 20 years, to decide to have his entire side in unheated water, on a day where the temperature is below 10 degrees.

After seeing the squads efforts in the following weeks, and how much they improved, The AIS (while they dont understand how it worked) realised that it did work, and thought it may be a good theory to apply to the prospective swimmers at Beijing.

Rumour has that he will be leaving Birchip/Watchem FC, to become Head Coach At the Australian Institute of Sport, for the Swimming Team at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The Word on the street is that they caught a glimpse of his efforts after Round 9, vs St Arnaud.

Sources say Lee is the only Coach in the last 20 years, to decide to have his entire side in unheated water, on a day where the temperature is below 10 degrees.

After seeing the squads efforts in the following weeks, and how much they improved, The AIS (while they dont understand how it worked) realised that it did work, and thought it may be a good theory to apply to the prospective swimmers at Beijing.

Quite witty roc, but be as much as a smart ass as u want there is nothing better for players to go for a swim after a game of footy. The colder the water the better it is for the muscles. i spose Mick Malthouse has also sparked interest, as he also makes his players have a dip in freezing cold water the day after a game.

well why did it only occur once?
if it was for that purpose, it would have been a weekly occurence

Your a bit of a know-all arent you? Its really sad that you have never stepped onto the field and played open age football. You may have contribute something sensible by now if you had, unlike some of the sh1t you do post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back