North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: North Central Football League

From information ive received...

Wedderburn are the side to beat, haven't gained much at all, however at the same time, they haven't lost much, and they were lightyears ahead of everyone in 07
Charlton are looking towards a rather lean year, with Andrews not coaching (Caile Ditteritch to coach) and with the apparent departures of names including McKee, Hill, Finlay, Klifford, if these rumours play out as expected, Charlton have lost alot of "what made them good" last year.

Part 2 coming soon, gotta go

dave faveleaki, former bendigo bomber and winner of heathcote league medal two years back, and currently in darwin to join his mate gash at the redbacks

From what ive heard about Faveleaki, hes a good player in a good side. one problem i have heard tho, its "all about Faveleaki" Apparently a short temper if things dont go their way.

I have heard a rumour, of a "Australian Top 5 Middleweight Amature Boxer" joining a north central club. Not sure where it was, but he is rumoured to be connected via work to one of the towns. Can anyone shed some light?

Ofcourse!!! An AFL level player is MUCCCH better off coming back to the bush leagues, than he is of trying to play at the most elite level!!! :eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Even if he is "coming home", "home" (as such) is now Bendigo, and im sure he would go to Sandhurst with Seamus before going to Donald

I have heard a rumour, of a "Australian Top 5 Middleweight Amature Boxer" joining a north central club. Not sure where it was, but he is rumoured to be connected via work to one of the towns. Can anyone shed some light?[/quote]

Roc. any idea which club at all? i know donald was chasing a player from the HDFL, Broadford i think, who played VCFL rep footy for a few years in a row and his brother was trying out for the olympics. think his name was arki fonua or something like that. is this a name you have heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donald are recruiting heavily i hear. As well as the saints and boort. Where are all these players comng from?

how much have you heard about donald? any names. i have only heard a couple and they are only cos they were named assistant coaches so they were named early. think they might lose a couple too.

Even if he is "coming home", "home" (as such) is now Bendigo, and im sure he would go to Sandhurst with Seamus before going to Donald

Why not South with Burkey, spoke to Seamo a while back and told me he'll be getting out of bendigo cause there isnt much work here for him here. But Bendigo cup night one of the boys spoke to him an he told them he was heading somewhere in WAFL. if he was to stay I'd say he'd go to te highest bidder, or too G/Square where Adam is playing.. He would be on extremly high cash to head back to Donald.

Have heard similar things about Fev too, I heard if it wasn't for Bluey he may have gone off the rails this year....but then again heard this from a guy who played against him so it would be a bit of a biast view.....

On a completely unrelated note Which clubs have the biggest drug problem?????? i heard there were three clubs mentioned at a league meeting.

2 of them are half an hour from St Arnaud

As for Trav, my mistake, i was thinking Adam was at Sandhurst too

Its pretty much a null point, if an AFL side dont pick him up, VFL/SANFL/WAFL wont hesitate

how much have you heard about donald? any names. i have only heard a couple and they are only cos they were named assistant coaches so they were named early. think they might lose a couple too.
ran into a guy who played there this season reckons they have already picked up a couple of ex-afl players as well as a couple of their mates who are handy as well. this bloke might be off to the bulls though so would not take as gospel.

no doubt fev can play, not sure abourt only being good, in a good team. similar to gash the way he plays. although kicking can let him down. more lazy than anything.
if donald are after the fonua boys, good luck to them. ake and tevita are ripping blokes. tevita quit the broady team early to concentrate on boxing around the 2002 comm games, ake shapes up pretty well too. ake also won the league medal in the heathcote league 3 or 4 years back

no doubt fev can play, not sure abourt only being good, in a good team. similar to gash the way he plays. although kicking can let him down. more lazy than anything.
if donald are after the fonua boys, good luck to them. ake and tevita are ripping blokes. tevita quit the broady team early to concentrate on boxing around the 2002 comm games, ake shapes up pretty well too. ake also won the league medal in the heathcote league 3 or 4 years back
gash is gone from the burners!

where did the fonua brothers play last year

Any more news on this..or other comings or goings from The Burn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back