North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that earlier Weedster... Yet another way SportingPulse are letting us down :(

the sportingpulse website isn't much chop... especially after what we got used to in previous years from the vcfl. the was fantastic (well as long as teams were putting them in properly)

Just wondering if you guys know of a Jason Cox from Charlton. I was talking to him the other day and was interested in whether is any good as a footballer. Cheers.

Reasonable 2's player probably

Or as put from a former team mate of his... "good two's player... reads the ball well, played well across the half back line.. Hurt his shoulder a couple of years ago.. Good skills, but probably wouldn't want him kicking from any more than 35 out.. Not the hardest winner of contested ball, but will go when he has to"

What is the go with sporting pulse, it is shit. cant really see who got the best or who kicked the goals.
Is there any chance they will go back to the other format and why did they even bother changing from the other format in the first place.

So can anyone fill us in on what happened in the weekends games? Donald to good for charlton was surely a bit of a suprise, G-train only snagged a couple!
How'd all the recruits fair for there clubs?
Any injuries???

i hear charlton had a big night on the track tuesday night, so who shined for donald in the so called upset?? Very early days yet, but i think wychi might have a few problems what u recon Truck?? is boort and wedderburn as good this year as last???
I see South Bendigo are firing has Tonks been playin in the ones??

i hear charlton had a big night on the track tuesday night, so who shined for donald in the so called upset?? Very early days yet, but i think wychi might have a few problems what u recon Truck?? is boort and wedderburn as good this year as last???
I see South Bendigo are firing has Tonks been playin in the ones??

First time a few of those boys have played with one and other, first run for a few boys too. The boys will come out firing this weekend. Big call but that will be the worst game for the year the Demons.

Donald very underated boys. They will play in the grand final this year and you watch them go when they do.

we'll get that scratched into the cup now only another 18 rounds of footy to go... I'm sure every club that has one their first game for the year after finishing 2nd last the year before has gone on to play off in the big one. Long way to go yet before we go penciling in Gran Finalists. Not saying they wont get there cause i had them and Charlton as the big movers in 09.

Donald still have at least 4 senior players to come into the side so looks like they have plenty of depth that is what makes a difference in these leagues. Early days but if ya have some loose cash put a bit on the royal blues!!
Well lets hope the dees do go a bit better this week for shaddys sake, herd he was the only one havin a crack on the weekend! he also can hit hard when he wants to!! Also might suit him to finish the season of early so he can go fishing back up north like he does every year!!
How will Donald go against boort and the burn??

Re: North Central Football League

Please Hippo!!!! You'd be tipping urself for the feeney this year no doubt? :)

i would but with fierce competion like hargraves and cam weston i wouldnt get a look in. there is some real telant around burn. but losing 2 key players in kevin mitchell and brian rowley will really hurt them some sunday.

i would but with fierce competion like hargraves and cam weston i wouldnt get a look in. there is some real telant around burn. but losing 2 key players in kevin mitchell and brian rowley will really hurt them some sunday.

"HARGRAVES" geez are people serious about this kid? Everytime you see him play he cant get near the ball let alone want it. If there saying he's so good why isnt he in the rep sides. haha thats right its cause his shit and cant play footy to save himself.
P.S i think his payment is seriously not enough, have you seen the size of this kids, 4pies and 2 cokes would just be a little snack for the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCARE AT WYCHE/NARRAPORT HEADQUARTERS

Training at The local oval in Wyche was delayed nearly two hours last Thursday night, after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.

Initially the Club thought it was a prank

The Coach immediately suspended training, while police and ASIO were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, Victoria Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the goal line.

Training was allowed to re-commence the following week after Police & ASIO decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

*Credit to The_Majestic
I know its old, but meh

Lets keep it under control "Hungry Hippo," no-one wants to hear about blokes who makes up the numbers in the 2s.

By the way Hippo, hows your season looking this year? Missing the first half dozen games?;)

Lets keep it under control "Hungry Hippo," no-one wants to hear about blokes who makes up the numbers in the 2s.

By the way Hippo, hows your season looking this year? Missing the first half dozen games?;)

Well sorry to bore you with talk bout inferior seconds players "Talk _It_Up" but i must have missed the sign that said senior talk only. dont know where you heard that but wont be missing any footy.

What a joke. That particular reporting umpire must have lost his marbles. He was reported for striking with a right fist, yet slapped him with an open left hand.
So, in summary, this player hit an opponent, got reported then got suspended for 2 matches. It all makes sense to me.

Who cares if the umpire made a small error when recalling the incident. The moral of the story is simple, if you hit someone on the football field and it gets seen by an umpire, you will get reported and most likely suspended.

Looks as though the system is working to me...

So, in summary, this player hit an opponent, got reported then got suspended for 2 matches. It all makes sense to me.

Who cares if the umpire made a small error when recalling the incident. The moral of the story is simple, if you hit someone on the football field and it gets seen by an umpire, you will get reported and most likely suspended.

Looks as though the system is working to me...
A small error. Sounds like the umpires evidence is wrong. Right or Left, Open hand or clenched fist. Looks like the system is a farce to me........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back