North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to simplify it MKGJ, but if you can get found guilty, when umpire testimony is (at absolute best) dodgy, then the system isn't working.

If the something occurs, which is apparently considered level 7-8/10 on the scale as this was reported to be, then id expect the umpire to know, and to be able to recall absolutely everything regarding it, correctly.

Easy to simplify it MKGJ, but if you can get found guilty, when umpire testimony is (at absolute best) dodgy, then the system isn't working.

If the something occurs, which is apparently considered level 7-8/10 on the scale as this was reported to be, then id expect the umpire to know, and to be able to recall absolutely everything regarding it, correctly.

If you keep whinging about it for the next month they are sure to change their mind......

How were the games on the weekend?? I'd say Wedderburn were lucky on the weekend.... again 10 mins of footy cost the Dee's to much. Hayes money well spent 2 goals late in the game from about 4 kicks for teh day was contained by Hawkins all day. Shane Harro came off with a shoulder injurie and is waiting to here back from the doc apparently the local X ray wasnt big enough for his shoulder.....

Birchip and Boort a very interesting result i thought.. Thought Boort would have got over the line here but they might have dropped off a bit by the looks of things...

Any one elses thought??

Any other early injuries to note??

All so Mr September you and the rest of the St Arnaud boys would be pleased to know that your extra players have been playing some good footy with the junior Dee's.... 2 from 2 aint an bad start for a side with only 7 or so local players.....

Truck your kidding me arnt u, wyche didnt get within 3 goals all day did they? Thought it was pretty convincing form were i was standing.
One thing i will say tho wen a team plays you fella's they no they have played a game wen thrye come off, pretty physical at the ball MOST of your boys.
Which resulted in Wedderburn severly hit by injury, postle, vidlar, weston and maybe wills then add ritchie, smith, and brown to this and there is a pretty convincing list. Big ask from the boys left to front up against a firing bulls this week who i hear are pretty handy.
Whats happened to boort, i no they have lost the big monster and a couple of chubby brothers, but unless they ate some of the team wen they left i dunno how they didnt beat birchip.

Any injuries from bulls and boort on the weekend?
who's everyone tipping this week then?

Re: North Central Football League

I disagree, keeble has almost taken the mantle as the best junior.
has a seniors flag under his belt which is something that not many 18 years can say they have.
Koops is good, but didnt do much last year.

So anymore recruits?

Didnt do much last year?!!!! he was selected in the senior interleague team but chose to play under 18s. He was ranked in the top 5 in Birchip Watchem seniors vote count. Rola would be the best back flank in the comp. Obvisously your not the right man to ask that question going by your pathetic answer.

Who could koops shut down????
No one, he creates a lot of play but his direct opponent wins a lot of ball aswell, i no its not his job to shut them down but he wouldnt anyway he's to loose, Id say your namesake or josh smith would be the best HBF in the league.
And with koops i am actually comparing him to his previous lofty standards u fool, i no he's good but he could be awsome. Put him in the guts where the Men play and see how he goes, legends arnt made from a half back flank big fella, dont no a good halforward in the league, that place just on the halforward line, Do u???

Truck your kidding me arnt u, wyche didnt get within 3 goals all day did they? Thought it was pretty convincing form were i was standing.
One thing i will say tho wen a team plays you fella's they no they have played a game wen thrye come off, pretty physical at the ball MOST of your boys.
Which resulted in Wedderburn severly hit by injury, postle, vidlar, weston and maybe wills then add ritchie, smith, and brown to this and there is a pretty convincing list. Big ask from the boys left to front up against a firing bulls this week who i hear are pretty handy.
Whats happened to boort, i no they have lost the big monster and a couple of chubby brothers, but unless they ate some of the team wen they left i dunno how they didnt beat birchip.

Any injuries from bulls and boort on the weekend?
No injuries from the bulls last weekend big king, but old mate i think boort have lost alot more than brett and the chubby brothers, keeble is gone, nick reid who was best on in the grandfinal is gone, adrian parker is injured for the entire season, and big kris clarkson hasnt been playing either. thats seven key players out of their grandfinal side just there. very different side they have this year running out onto the park.
any reports from the two games yesterday? particulary wedderburn and birchip.

Thats wat i wanted to hear goalski, i didnt think they could be goin so bad with only loosing them couple. Aidy Parker will be a fair loss.

The report from wedderburn birchip, well was a really good game both teams havin a fair dinkum crack, nice little mellee during the second quarter that resulted in numerouse jumpers being torn off backs and a birchip goal. The chud from birchip number 26 was the main instigator with a major resemblence of the one and only A.Lee. Birchip lead at quarter time but wedderburn went in at half and 3 quarter with the lead and pushed out to 17 points in the last. After a couple of goals from both sides it was the chud, number 26 who split the game apart slotting a snap from 30 out with about 30 seconds left on the tick tock and that enough to seal a 1 point victory. Gash hurt at first bounce and played 1 min of game and Wills strained a hammy half way through the first, which left wedderburn with 18 for the majority of the day. No helmet for birchip but other than that they were at full strength. Wedderburn with 1 0r 2 still to come in.
Best Tyler and Benaim or Handley

sounds like it was a great game, rumour was that the burn only finished with fifteen players on the ground?? any reports??

Nah no reports way to many people in it to single anyone out, not even e red or yellow card handed out.
Well i think it was more like 17 on the field.
Wat happened with the other games?

Thats wat i wanted to hear goalski, i didnt think they could be goin so bad with only loosing them couple. Aidy Parker will be a fair loss.

The report from wedderburn birchip, well was a really good game both teams havin a fair dinkum crack, nice little mellee during the second quarter that resulted in numerouse jumpers being torn off backs and a birchip goal. The chud from birchip number 26 was the main instigator with a major resemblence of the one and only A.Lee. Birchip lead at quarter time but wedderburn went in at half and 3 quarter with the lead and pushed out to 17 points in the last. After a couple of goals from both sides it was the chud, number 26 who split the game apart slotting a snap from 30 out with about 30 seconds left on the tick tock and that enough to seal a 1 point victory. Gash hurt at first bounce and played 1 min of game and Wills strained a hammy half way through the first, which left wedderburn with 18 for the majority of the day. No helmet for birchip but other than that they were at full strength. Wedderburn with 1 0r 2 still to come in.
Best Tyler and Benaim or Handley

Yeah about right with info there big king, although number 10 for the burn prob started that little mellee seeing i was about 2 foot away. Postle would make a difference to the burn and how serious is Gash's foot? for the bulls as you said Robbie out as well as Ruben which are 2 fairly considerble outs for us. Scambler and Tonkin battle was a good one, both findin a bit of the footy

Birchip Best: Scambler
Burn Best: Handley?? (No 1 anyway) found heaps of it

Yeah about right with info there big king, although number 10 for the burn prob started that little mellee seeing i was about 2 foot away. Postle would make a difference to the burn and how serious is Gash's foot? for the bulls as you said Robbie out as well as Ruben which are 2 fairly considerble outs for us. Scambler and Tonkin battle was a good one, both findin a bit of the footy

Birchip Best: Scambler
Burn Best: Handley?? (No 1 anyway) found heaps of it

I agree i thought Tonkin did very well considering he was on the best midfielder in the league. Ritchie seemed to be moving reasonably well in the two's you wouldnt think his senior return would be far off. While josh smith still looks a bit sore. it will be awhile yet before we see a full strength Wedderbun with the injury list only growing on the weekend. still plenty of positives to come from the game with Cam Perry growing in confidence and really starting to show his ability in the seniors. Barnsey seems to be having no trouble with his hamstring had plenty of shots on goal from outside 50. What is the news from the other games??

Isnt Ruban cleared to nully???
I thought he only played the first game cos they nully had the bye and he did his shoulder in it so now he's out for 6 weeks?

So what ya recon Truck, Donald by 20 goals this weekend?? Well i hope for shaddys sake its not queit that much but think its goin to be a tough one for him!! Will be interesting seein shaddy play against a few old team mates in Jenno, Jimmy Burke and James Morley all played together at south bendigo!
might be a few words said nothing more than a bit of fun though! after saturday though i would say shaddy will be wishin he was still on the same side as them!! What ya recon truck??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what ya recon Truck, Donald by 20 goals this weekend?? Well i hope for shaddys sake its not queit that much but think its goin to be a tough one for him!! Will be interesting seein shaddy play against a few old team mates in Jenno, Jimmy Burke and James Morley all played together at south bendigo!
might be a few words said nothing more than a bit of fun though! after saturday though i would say shaddy will be wishin he was still on the same side as them!! What ya recon truck??

Think Shaddy's got a bit more ticker then that. Hasn't been the ideal start the year yet to get the full side on the park. 3 maybe 4 boys back in the side this week. we'll just have to wait and see what the boys do on saturday..

can anyone clarrify wat big king said about ruben being signed at nully?? and interleague coming up soon, any predictions for the senior and under 18 side??

Who else saw the Donald game on Sunday? Got told that Baird wasnt all he is talked up to be, also noticed that he didnt go for the hard ball gets and just recieved the handballs. He looked a little lost playing where ever he wanted to, CLEARLY not a team player!:cool:

I can clarrify that ruben has not gone to nully. currrently injured

He injured his Shoulder in the first game against Wyche... but as the NCFL clearence site says he went to Nully but didn't get cleared back... At the rate that site gets updated he could have gone and come back another four times.. With out sounding like a rude prick what exactly does this general manager do??

Who else saw the Donald game on Sunday? Got told that Baird wasnt all he is talked up to be, also noticed that he didnt go for the hard ball gets and just recieved the handballs. He looked a little lost playing where ever he wanted to, CLEARLY not a team player!:cool:

if you only "got told" he wasnt wat he was talked up to be (implying you werent there) then how did u see the other stuff that u have stated?? pretty quick to judge an ex afl player coming back into the north central league old mate, only early days. and i hope u put ur head over it every time it comes ur way next time "for the boys"

if you only "got told" he wasnt wat he was talked up to be (implying you werent there) then how did u see the other stuff that u have stated?? pretty quick to judge an ex afl player coming back into the north central league old mate, only early days. and i hope u put ur head over it every time it comes ur way next time "for the boys"

Yeah spot on there. Its a very different type of football he has returned to and a i wouldn't be quick to critisise. Give him time to adjust "For the boys."

Anyone know details of Daniel Gash's injury?

Well from the lloks of things gash may be out this week. fitness test will be done soon and ill fill u in 'talk it up' there might soon be a new QUEEN bee in the wedderburn club if all goes to plan.

Also wat is the story with ruben then, i am just goin off the clearance site and it said he got cleared to nully. Is this the case or not???

Any injuries from the weekends games?

Hows boort lookin not much talk of them on here, the young magpie boys lost there yap now they arnt flying so high? typical!

Well from the lloks of things gash may be out this week. fitness test will be done soon and ill fill u in 'talk it up' there might soon be a new QUEEN bee in the wedderburn club if all goes to plan.

Also wat is the story with ruben then, i am just goin off the clearance site and it said he got cleared to nully. Is this the case or not???

Any injuries from the weekends games?

Hows boort lookin not much talk of them on here, the young magpie boys lost there yap now they arnt flying so high? typical!

Ruben was going to play for the Nully under 17's in round 1 as the GRFL started on April 4. Due to circumstances, Ruben wasnt allowed to play this game anyway and to my knowledge has definately been cleared back. I think you'll find that the website just hasnt been updated as yet. Does the site say Nathan Witherow and Brady Milne are also cleared to Nully? Because they were also going to play that weekend, but it never eventuated

Whos gonna be that new queen be around the burn. Sounds funny to me. I think gashs injury maybe season threatening. thatll be a bummer for the burn.

Gash's injury is certainly not season ending!!!
he'll be back on the park soon maybe not this week but maybe after the interleague game i'd say.
This interleague cannot come around quick enough for the burn with a large handful of soft tissue injuries, half of saturday with 17 men and the rest with only 18. be good to see a fully fit side in the future and see how they match up.

Wyche not a bad effort under the circumstances, could of been far worse hust have a look at the charlton st arnaud game!
Whats the go with the saints, have they recruited anyone? or is it a bunch of 2's players runnin round, maybe ppl have realised the culture there and are stayin away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any injuries from the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back