North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA brilliant. Why did he say that counting is not one of our strong points over this way???

because for some reason he thinks the under 16s had to many people on the ground. hes just whinging and being a sore loser. what does it matter anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell us the last time a team in the NCFL went through a season winless?

We had this same discussion last year I believe, can't recall whether we actually came up with an answer or not. I think it has been quite a while anyway.

How is the old Fella Robbie lee at Birchip going this year.

Robbie has probably had his best year since returning to the Bulls. Has been in Birchip-Watchem's best players 9 times I think. Could even be a bit of a smokey for the Feeny, although he is generally not a favourite with the men in white.

Can anyone tell us the last time a team in the NCFL went through a season winless?

Ah.. Nothing like seeing St Arnaud become the whipping boys of the league! :p

I'm usually all for the underdogs getting up, but not when it's the town with the largest population in the league, and a fair percentage of them knobs at that! :thumbsu:

haha well now. st arnaud didnt win although they did show a bit of fight but with every centre contest they got pretty well smashed. i spose now whats everyones choice for FEENY MEDAL

Az walklate Favorite??? I recon Rowe from Doanld will poll well too... with Berry to go pretty well in the scoobys....

DEmons sign on Shaddy again.. and should have a 2 more mature big bodies signed on before the finals series is over....

Walklate coach at Boort midfield... Rowe from Donald Ruck.. Berry Donald Full forward.... might not play much footy in the 2's in the finals series tho might stay where he is i recon

Were r the 2 players from. what posi they play.

Wayne Metrovic and Josh White, both played for Macorna this season. Both pretty big blokes, Metro has been known as a full forward but played midfield this season, as for White can play both forward and back

Feeny Medal
Joint Winners - Michael Henningsen (Boort) & Glenn Handley (Wedderburn)
Joint Runners Up - Joe Coatsworth (Wyche) & Brendan Jennings (Donald)

A couple of upsets there, both players featuring heavily in the bests for their respective clubs, Henningsen 9 times and Handley 11 times but still probably roughies behind Walklate, Scambler and Rowe etc.

Congrats to the winners and runners up

Other Winners (heard on the grapevine, not definite)
Reserves
Winner - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Tim Coffey (Birchip)

U-16 - Reece Harberger (Donald)

Feeny Medal
Joint Winners - Michael Henningsen (Boort) & Glenn Handley (Wedderburn)
Joint Runners Up - Joe Coatsworth (Wyche) & Brendan Jennings (Donald)

A couple of upsets there, both players featuring heavily in the bests for their respective clubs, Henningsen 9 times and Handley 11 times but still probably roughies behind Walklate, Scambler and Rowe etc.

Congrats to the winners and runners up

Other Winners (heard on the grapevine, not definite)
Reserves
Winner - Geoff Berry (Donald)
Runner Up - Tim Coffey (Birchip)

U-16 - Reece Harberger (Donald)

That's a bit of a surprise. Were Scambler, Walklate and Rowe all near the top of the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back