North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also heard the rumour about the Pollock boys. From reports there's some family connection. But whats the go with that Handley from wedderburn. Apparently on alot of coin to come over from Maryborough. Wins the leauge best and fairest (not deserved in my opinion) and training back at clunes where he coached 2 year ago. Is it the money? Or Clunes have a genuine chance at the flag this year.??????? GREED WILL KILL THE GAME! WHERE'S THE LOYALTY GONE!!!!!!

Very disappointing news about Handley if true..any other updates coming out of The Burn at this early stage ??

North Central Football League has finally started to catch up with the rest of the State, after a motion to have 3 on the bench all season, was finally passed after years of being knocked back.

I reckon the majority of the state has already move on to 4 on the bench

Obviously not short on numbers... looks like im going to have to hunt down another seconds player.... seconds football in our league is much better to play with only 16 on the ground did that get a mention Rocko

i'm not a club delegate, so not sure, but i would hope that struggling clubs would have.

We played 16 a side against you when needed, surely we're not the only club with common sense though.

Also heard the rumour about the Pollock boys. From reports there's some family connection. But whats the go with that Handley from wedderburn. Apparently on alot of coin to come over from Maryborough. Wins the leauge best and fairest (not deserved in my opinion) and training back at clunes where he coached 2 year ago. Is it the money? Or Clunes have a genuine chance at the flag this year.??????? GREED WILL KILL THE GAME! WHERE'S THE LOYALTY GONE!!!!!!

Pretty sure you have contradicted yourself there with your last line! Handley would be on much less if he went to Clunes. Cant knock a bloke going back to a club he has had a lot to do with in the past. Plus last I heard he was living in Brat, or maybe Burra, which is much closer to Clunes than the Burn.

Pretty sure you have contradicted yourself there with your last line! Handley would be on much less if he went to Clunes. Cant knock a bloke going back to a club he has had a lot to do with in the past. Plus last I heard he was living in Brat, or maybe Burra, which is much closer to Clunes than the Burn.

So is it true then, handley will go back to clunes??????
I was under the wrong impression then that he was staying!!
Well looks like the burn are back to square one then with Hayes unable to play and Handley leaving. That only really leaves Wills and i doubt that he will even play next year.
Looks like Cam Perry will be running the show then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looks like the burn are back to square one then with Hayes unable to play and Handley leaving. That only really leaves Wills and i doubt that he will even play next year.

Sounds like Handley will be back, but no mention of any recruits as yet - here's hoping !
http://**********************/?p=2523

Last I heard he was staying at the Burn mate. He enjoyed himself out there this year and fitted in well.

I'm sure the Burn recruiting committee are working overtime after last seasons disappointment!

How long do you reckon the Burn will hang onto Cam Perry do you think? He is eligible for Pio's this year still isnt he?

How long do you reckon the Burn will hang onto Cam Perry do you think? He is eligible for Pio's this year still isnt he?

Well from the looks of that central vic column looks like handley is stayin.
Would be a huge bonus for them if he does stay and lets hope for the league and redbacks he does.
Cam Perry has still got 2 more years in the pio's and im not sure what he will do, has got a tidy girlfriend in wedderburn so i'd say he will be comin back as much as possible, i wouldnt be suprised if he didnt go down to pio's to much and just stayed in the burn, which would be a shame cos he's got heap of potential. I'd say more than riley koops at the same age.

So anyone got any news about recruits?

Dont think there is much goin on just yet is there?

According to WMT, North Central Football League will take on Yarra Valley Mountain Football League, at a venue to be determined, on May 22 this year.

If results go one particualar way, We could well be matched up against the Mallee, in next years Game. Something many North Central identities would be looking forward to. If only the players would show the same enthusiasm.

According to WMT, North Central Football League will take on Yarra Valley Mountain Football League, at a venue to be determined, on May 22 this year.

If results go one particualar way, We could well be matched up against the Mallee, in next years Game. Something many North Central identities would be looking forward to. If only the players would show the same enthusiasm.

And the major league/minor league arguments will hit an all time high!

Both the Pollock boys gave good service whist at Kerang.

In saying that you need to almost slap them both in the face to get any fire out of them.

Good players...but a little timid.

Im sorry Vet, but they both are footy Sl*ts..... there go where ever the money is..... There is a big story bout em, goin to P Hill, .... they just think there a bit better than any1 else...

Well from the looks of that central vic column looks like handley is stayin.
Would be a huge bonus for them if he does stay and lets hope for the league and redbacks he does.
Cam Perry has still got 2 more years in the pio's and im not sure what he will do, has got a tidy girlfriend in wedderburn so i'd say he will be comin back as much as possible, i wouldnt be suprised if he didnt go down to pio's to much and just stayed in the burn, which would be a shame cos he's got heap of potential. I'd say more than riley koops at the same age.

So anyone got any news about recruits?

Dont think there is much goin on just yet is there?
Cam Perry has only got one year of Pios to go. Heaps of talent but might not ever reach his full potential due to lack of committment.

Incorrect Big King, Cam Perry has only next year of Pios to go. He turns 17 this month. For once in your life Big King you are wrong!

Yeah eat a sword Big King. Any one on teh track yet?? Wyche's Bendigo Brigade have been going for a little while with the new boys fitting in nicely..... few new faces on teh horizon too i do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back