North Central Football League - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were at the tribunal you would have realised what Liam Rchmond actually said, he tried, without lying to support Burke's story. Ask Donald's president and leigh what they thought of Liam's testimony.

There is no such thing as an independant tribunal in local football. Regardless of what Bourke did (i didn't see it as i wasn't there) if the player he struck wasn't injured, it was face to face and in retaliation then the player could reasonably expect to be punched back then 2 weeks seems a little excessive.
In saying that, it is country footy so unless it is a sly/dirty/behind play/ king hit or unreasonable act, no player should miss a gf, that is what the send off rule was brought in for.

At times i think umpires forget they are there to assist the game and control the game not be the centre of attention.

By writing the comment that the birchip player will be targeted, you are opening up a whole different can of worms. I am guessing local league umpires will be officiated the GF, so they will hear comments like that and then go out of their way to ensure it doesn't happen, regardless of whether he is being targeted or not.

What are u supose to do when u get punched in the head unprovoked and u no if u dont react u wil get another??
I would do as burke did push the guy with all your force away so u cant get another hit!
Not Burkes fault he is 5 inched taller than that bloke that was tryin to tag him all day and some of the force went a bit high!!
Then u get reported, and get 2 weeks miss a grand final how do u act in that case???
I also herd that the birchip guy in the tribunal said he never hit burke??
Pretty sure 2 thousand people seen what happen?
Robbie Lee gets away with punching players under packs all day long!

Here is a Tip for u all, If the game is agains birchip in the grandfinal and it get a bit one sided watch what happen in the last 10 minutes i wouldnt be suprised to see Robbie lee get Nocked the **** out!! From what i herd there is a list a mile long of people who hate the guy!!

Well i hope this doesnt happen, i also think donald will play charlton in the GF will be a close game and wont be a Dirty game.

I was Very close to wear it happen, Burke got punched in the jaw and gave a jumper left jab back and was noting in it, Kerm from birchip didnt go down or show any kind of nockl from it! Will find out this week what happens, donald have won games most of the year with out him so dont think it will hurt them much!!

Wouldn't have been to many closer then you to the thick of the action..... How are the Wild Cats traveling with out you big fella??

What are u supose to do when u get punched in the head unprovoked and u no if u dont react u wil get another??
I would do as burke did push the guy with all your force away so u cant get another hit!
Not Burkes fault he is 5 inched taller than that bloke that was tryin to tag him all day and some of the force went a bit high!!
Then u get reported, and get 2 weeks miss a grand final how do u act in that case???
I also herd that the birchip guy in the tribunal said he never hit burke??
Pretty sure 2 thousand people seen what happen?
Robbie Lee gets away with punching players under packs all day long!

Here is a Tip for u all, If the game is agains birchip in the grandfinal and it get a bit one sided watch what happen in the last 10 minutes i wouldnt be suprised to see Robbie lee get Nocked the **** out!! From what i herd there is a list a mile long of people who hate the guy!!

Well i hope this doesnt happen, i also think donald will play charlton in the GF will be a close game and wont be a Dirty game.

What's with the guy who won the league medal and then kicked the bloke what a **** smoker? whoi agrees kicking is so wrong!!! unless ur robbie lee then its a ok?

Wouldn't have been to many closer then you to the thick of the action..... How are the Wild Cats traveling with out you big fella??

Haha well spotted....
There is no tribunal system in North Central. If the umpire reports you, It was probably because you made forceful head high contact with a player (jumper punch or not).. If you are stupid (not unlucky) enough to strike a bloke in the head in front of an umpire then have fun drinkin cans on the sidelines, because they will not listen to anything at the hearing...
Can anyone tell me why the hell they don't listen to the testimonys???
Has ANYONE EVER got off a charge in the last 10 years?? I cant think of anyone....
I feel for Burke though, the punishment is way to harsh if it were just a jumper punch..

Congrats to Charlton and bad luck to Birchip, They don't desrve the chocker tag either ( a win yesterday, scambler back4the granny, could have easily won it..)

.... Have heard a little something on the grapevine ... Zach holmes the big man from birchip may be on the move... and not out of the legue at that ... maybe even just down the road to the demons ... no sure how true it is but funnier things have happened ....

Haha well spotted....
There is no tribunal system in North Central. If the umpire reports you, It was probably because you made forceful head high contact with a player (jumper punch or not).. If you are stupid (not unlucky) enough to strike a bloke in the head in front of an umpire then have fun drinkin cans on the sidelines, because they will not listen to anything at the hearing...
Can anyone tell me why the hell they don't listen to the testimonys???
Has ANYONE EVER got off a charge in the last 10 years?? I cant think of anyone....
I feel for Burke though, the punishment is way to harsh if it were just a jumper punch..

Congrats to Charlton and bad luck to Birchip, They don't desrve the chocker tag either ( a win yesterday, scambler back4the granny, could have easily won it..)

You are kidding me arnt you, Birchip certainly deserve the chocker tag, i believe that is 3 or 4 prelims in a row, still yet to win one. And scrambles did play a bit yesterday. Ahhhhh the joy of seeing them loose is almost to good to be true. Along with the cocky little boort boys, sitting very pretty untill there man AZZA did his shoulder and there season avalanched from there on tough t***ies boys, better luck next year.

So donald to win it on saturday is the general consensus right???
ill take donald by 23 points, best on will go to a young fella, someone no one will man up on or pay respect to ill say maybe
blake grant or kirk harburger!!!!!

Whose in the granny for the 2's???

You are kidding me arnt you, Birchip certainly deserve the chocker tag, i believe that is 3 or 4 prelims in a row, still yet to win one. And scrambles did play a bit yesterday. Ahhhhh the joy of seeing them loose is almost to good to be true. Along with the cocky little boort boys, sitting very pretty untill there man AZZA did his shoulder and there season avalanched from there on tough t***ies boys, better luck next year.

So donald to win it on saturday is the general consensus right???
ill take donald by 23 points, best on will go to a young fella, someone no one will man up on or pay respect to ill say maybe
blake grant or kirk harburger!!!!!

Whose in the granny for the 2's???

Mate injuries played a big part in Birchips loss. Put a fit Holmesy and Scambler and id say game over. also Rubin was underdone spent most of the day getting his legs rubbed. then when the big Loomy got crunched the Bulls lost a lot of bight in the middle....... As a neutral onlooker if Charlton play like they did on Saturday it will be an early departure for me even with out Donald's best 21 available they should account for the Navies no problems.

Recruiting News??????? Big in for the Demons, Wayne Mitrovic of Marcona and previously premiership Captain of Sandhurst. signed and sealed friday night.....

haha im with BIG KING, Birchip deserve the CHOKER tag. they were going along swell at the start of the season then they went missing during the end of the season especially in the finals, I know they didnt have scambler or holmes but ya cant just rely on them. They needed more depth by the sound of it

Mate injuries played a big part in Birchips loss. Put a fit Holmesy and Scambler and id say game over. also Rubin was underdone spent most of the day getting his legs rubbed. then when the big Loomy got crunched the Bulls lost a lot of bight in the middle....... As a neutral onlooker if Charlton play like they did on Saturday it will be an early departure for me even with out Donald's best 21 available they should account for the Navies no problems.

Recruiting News??????? Big in for the Demons, Wayne Mitrovic of Marcona and previously premiership Captain of Sandhurst. signed and sealed friday night.....

Put a Fit walklate in boort and they could of won the flag
Put a fit barnes in wedderburn and they could of made the granny
put a fit shane harrrison in wyche and they could of made finals

put a . . . well no your right st arnaud are just shit

I dont care that they didnt have those 2 blokes they still had 21 out on the park exactly the same as charlton.
For a team to win the flag they need to have depth, obviously somethin birchip do not have. When you have players like ollie noonan and jeremy blencow running round out there u cannot seriously expect to roll a very determined and underrated charlton outfit.
How do you know that thommo wouldnt of smashed jake noonan,and that young fella that plays on the wing wouldnt of tagged scambler and charlton wouldnt of won???????????
Play the cards you are dealt, E.g wedderburn 07 premiership win, barnes played 1 minute and did his hammy, selectors took the risk of taking him into the game unfit and it didnt pay off, they still had enough quality players to win the game. . . . birchip didnt.

I spose this week if donald loose u will say "yeah but with leigh bourke in id say game over" Wrong coulda, shoulda, but didnt!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put a Fit walklate in boort and they could of won the flag
Put a fit barnes in wedderburn and they could of made the granny
put a fit shane harrrison in wyche and they could of made finals

put a . . . well no your right st arnaud are just shit

I dont care that they didnt have those 2 blokes they still had 21 out on the park exactly the same as charlton.
For a team to win the flag they need to have depth, obviously somethin birchip do not have. When you have players like ollie noonan and jeremy blencow running round out there u cannot seriously expect to roll a very determined and underrated charlton outfit.
How do you know that thommo wouldnt of smashed jake noonan,and that young fella that plays on the wing wouldnt of tagged scambler and charlton wouldnt of won???????????
Play the cards you are dealt, E.g wedderburn 07 premiership win, barnes played 1 minute and did his hammy, selectors took the risk of taking him into the game unfit and it didnt pay off, they still had enough quality players to win the game. . . . birchip didnt.

I spose this week if donald loose u will say "yeah but with leigh bourke in id say game over" Wrong coulda, shoulda, but didnt!!!!!!!

Thats why wedderburn finished 2nd last because they had blokes like you runnin around big king. haha :):)

Charlton take out the double. Too talented in the twos and just wanted the ball more than Donald in the ones. Great effort Charlton and great to see an underdog get up.

Charlton take out the double. Too talented in the twos and just wanted the ball more than Donald in the ones. Great effort Charlton and great to see an underdog get up.

How did Gretrix go? Third flag in a row fo him is a good effort. Talk at the Bendigo GF on Satdy is that he is signed sealed and delivered to Golden Square next season

Big lose to the Demons with Poo Coatsworth taking on the coaching job with the Cairns Saints. with a few old demons in the mix to return and a few new ones the Dees are looking good early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back