North Melbourne fans' unhealthy obsession with Jason Horne-Francis requires an intervention

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Horne-Francis was selected at pick 1 in the 2021 AFL draft, representing the hopes and dreams of North's supporter base.
Less than 12 months later it had all turned sour. On top of sacking their coach, the entire recruiting team walking out and scumbag Wayne Carey again acting like a scumbag, Jason requested a trade to Port Adelaide.
North got some picks to rebuild during their rebuild of a rebuild, Port got a young mid, and everyone was happy. Or so it seemed.

A cursory glance of the main board, North Melbourne board, and the poorly written musings of graffiti artists at Metro's North Melbourne station paint a picture of a supporter base broken, bitter and more full of spite than an overweight soft drink consumer who can't spell very well. It's unhealthy and we, denizens of the Bay, have to help.

03dc-protests-1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Pictured: the North AGM gets off to a rocky start

How can we help North fans?
Should we crowd-fund some aromatherapy candles?
s-l300.jpg

A soothing bubble bath?
JK3wXmqtCC-HlDByvAQIjvtWPUMZbBlm0d2WYyqjSiQ.jpg

A portrait of their current champions?
R.cd732d56ec7565107c5ea69b95401a46
Don’t forget Cam Zurhaar Moff he has “elite fire” which I’m guessing is the only thing he’s actually elite at 🤷‍♂️

Reading the luminaries on the North board Cam Zurhaar can win games off his own boot (not sure what games he’s doing this in exactly given their record) and can correct ALL the moral imbalances in the universe in a few tweets

I haven’t seen so much fapping over literally nothing since a young Dean Gore was going to be the Crows next Danger or that time they moved Fatty Flogarty into the midfield because he’s “their Dusty”

Don’t forget Cam Zurhaar Moff he has “elite fire” which I’m guessing is the only thing he’s actually elite at 🤷‍♂️

Reading the luminaries on the North board Cam Zurhaar can win games off his own boot (not sure what games he’s doing this in exactly given their record) and can correct ALL the moral imbalances in the universe in a few tweets

I haven’t seen so much fapping over literally nothing since a young Dean Gore was going to be the Crows next Danger or that time they moved Fatty Flogarty into the midfield because he’s “their Dusty”
Um..... have you seen their Gav Urquhart thread? They wouldn't swap him for Pendles (it's locked but it's amazing reading). Seriously.

Um..... have you seen their Gav Urquhart thread? They wouldn't swap him for Pendles (it's locked but it's amazing reading). Seriously.
It’s been one of those experiences where you think you’ve got a handle on who are in the ranks of the delusional and insane until you don’t

Never realised North fans were so crazy (I mean you hardly ever meet one so how would you know I guess)

I don’t normally get that sort of sinking feeling unless I’m reading the Crows board discussing why Taylor Walker is the victim or a Richmond/Geelong shitfight

From people wishing harm to JHF to the trade deal being fair if picks 1 2 3 4 and 5 plus Butters as steak knives all I can say is it’s been real man hope to never trade with them again

Wayne Carey again acting like a scumbag,

Oh I was going to post the video of Ted Whitten but they've actually taken it off the net because it is so vile.

It’s been one of those experiences where you think you’ve got a handle on who are in the ranks of the delusional and insane until you don’t

Never realised North fans were so crazy (I mean you hardly ever meet one so how would you know I guess)

I don’t normally get that sort of sinking feeling unless I’m reading the Crows board discussing why Taylor Walker is the victim or a Richmond/Geelong shitfight

From people wishing harm to JHF to the trade deal being fair if picks 1 2 3 4 and 5 plus Butters as steak knives all I can say is it’s been real man hope to never trade with them again

Butters off to Carlton in 18 months time when his contract expires, we steal all non Victorian clubs gun kids, it's what we do.

Port's future is as shaky as crypto currency, especially under Ken And Koch.

Oh I was going to post the video of Ted Whitten but they've actually taken it off the net because it is so vile.

Ted Whitton and Don Bradman both so called 'tough guys' and 'leaders' of men who did their best work at home with their fists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 17 inbred families that comprise the Norf supporter base understand full well that no kid entering the draft hopes to end up at Norf.

Norf see kids as indentured servants or worse slaves (according to three of the families). Of course they get pissed when a talented slave kid does a runner.

The only players who stay long term are those who have had all ambition and talent driven from them, to the point where no other Club would recruit them.

The only players they trade in are C or at best B graders on A grader salaries. They are in it purely for the cold hard cash.

The 17 inbred families that comprise the Norf supporter base understand full well that no kid entering the draft hopes to end up at Norf.

Norf see kids as indentured servants or worse slaves (according to three of the families). Of course they get pissed when a talented slave kid does a runner.

The only players who stay long term are those who have had all ambition and talent driven from them, to the point where no other Club would recruit them.

The only players they trade in are C or at best B graders on A grader salaries. They are in it purely for the cold hard cash.
This thread should be renamed “Grand Uncle Horace’s unhealthy obsession with north supporters requires an intervention”

Sounds like you're still bitter about giving up Longmire and Carey.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne fans' unhealthy obsession with Jason Horne-Francis requires an intervention

Remove this Banner Ad

Back