North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

"Advisory Panel" = Consultant-inspired speak for " Extensive pool of randomly selected people who will feel part of a special elite when answering email surveys if we imply it is an highly prestigious and exclusive group with highly regarded official status"

(Which, of course, we do! :thumbsu: Terribly sorry for you other chaps.)

Imagine how you'll feel when I tell you that I'm not on the all-singing, all-dancing North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel either.

The shame.

Uh oh, it looks like the music will be crap then.

Also snubbed.

At least there will be some beer for everyone else.

Representing the much maligned often forgotten IAustralians in India North Melbourne supporters.......I'm in.

(my god they were scraping the bottom of the curry pot!)

From "ALL" of us in India I represent....I'll not let myself down.

Im in, and I didnt even fill in a survey (or apply for membership til last week).

:ponly joking....just want to see who bites first

I'm in.

Regardless of who's out or in, we all should be very pleased with this initiative from the club. However, not being part of this particular panel doesn't prevent anyone from picking up the phone or dropping the club a line at any time on any matter. They seem to be mighty receptive these days - a great way to be for all of us.

Maintain it all the way to the pub, I'll meet you and the other rejects there.

Hmmm....I'll trade you a space on the advisory panel for the option of going to the pub......happened to stumble on a wine list here in Hyderabad that actually had some NZ wine on it.....$60 a bottle in Australia.....$600 here! (literally!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NORTH MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB
ADVISORY PANEL

Dear GR,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our Advisory Panel survey.

Registrations to form part of the new Advisory Panel closed this morning and you have been selected as a panel member.

The formation of the Advisory Panel is a great step forward for us as a club as we draw more advice and feedback from our members.

Your role on the Advisory Panel will be performed via online surveys and questionnaires throughout the season.

You have been individually selected based on your responses. Should you have any queries regarding your selection, please contact the Membership Service Centre on 1300 36 32 31 during normal business hours.

Congratulations and welcome to the North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel.

Anyone else get a spot? WOOHOO, I'M RAPPED!!

Congratulations.

Congratuations to all who were accepted.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne Football Club Advisory Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back