Game Day North Melbourne vs Duckers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea reckon gibson will get subbed on for hansen late in the 3rd, assuming no injuries

Or Daw. Depending on how the game unfolds I wouldn't be adverse to subbing Maj and moving Hansen forward and placing him in the square for the last quarter.

Anything other than a competitive performance will be an overwhelming disappointment.

That's exactly my position also.

I'm happy to cop a loss as long as we have a red-hot crack. Anything less, considering all the reasons why we need to step up, will indeed be a massive disappointment.

Gibson has been integral to our outside run.

Having him out and an extra tall in Lachie on field is a very very silly decision.

One of the talls will be subbed for sure.

Agree with you on this one. Time will tell of course, but the more run the better at Subi.

Plus it is very harsh on Gibbo who was good last week, sends the wrong message in some ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbo to sub another load managing exercise ala Wells last week?

Agree that he's not an ideal sub but don't want our players falling over at the end of the season like last year.

No offense, but I think we should all be past the idea of being happy with a loss..

Nah, all good. But I disagree there. At Etihad yes for sure, but at Subi with their full strength team need to be a bit realistic IMO - if we win brilliant, but if we lose closely then it's a massive improvement on previous efforts.

Hawks game of redemption again. We did well to bring back a massive flogging to a decent loss - we need to do it again - hopefully pinch the points!!

Or Daw. Depending on how the game unfolds I wouldn't be adverse to subbing Maj and moving Hansen forward and placing him in the square for the last quarter.

It'll definitely be Daw

you don't see key defenders subbed off to often and I'd imagine Hansen is getting the job on Cox/Naitanui.

Gibson as sub is a strange call... he can run out games without needing to be sub or subbed... should be someone who is explosive and not overly match fit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back