North Melbournes own Simon Gerrans

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
Well, just when 2013 looked like the year from hell, North Melbourne's own Simon Gerrans has shone like a pecan at the Tour de France. When he won stage 3 the other night, I shared a tear & then when he donned the yellow guernsey, I fair dinkum boiled my eyes out - and I'm a grown man!!!!

If Gerrans somehow won the whole darn thing, I think a ticker take parade down Errol St is the least the club could do.
And come to think of it, come round 23 vs Coll, I think it would be a nice touch if we played in an all yellow lycra strip & that would also save the usual carry-on regarding who should wear a clash strip.

Come on Eugene, make it happen!!!!!!

353792-3976-40.jpg

With such illuminory op's from Arty and on a consistent basis might I add, I think its time we started to refer to him as "Sir Arthur Cloke" It kinda has a ring to it doesn't it?

By the way, I quite like the idea of having a parade where we take tickers. Let's start tomorrow with the entire Richmond squad and take their tickers before the game.

Well, just when 2013 looked like the year from hell, North Melbourne's own Simon Gerrans has shone like a pecan at the Tour de France. When he won stage 3 the other night, I shared a tear & then when he donned the yellow guernsey, I fair dinkum boiled my eyes out - and I'm a grown man!!!!

If Gerrans somehow won the whole darn thing, I think a ticker take parade down Errol St is the least the club could do.
And come to think of it, come round 23 vs Coll, I think it would be a nice touch if we played in an all yellow lycra strip & that would also save the usual carry-on regarding who should wear a clash strip.

Come on Eugene, make it happen!!!!!!

o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbournes own Simon Gerrans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back